Home

New PS3 MWC dynasty

This is a discussion on New PS3 MWC dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #1
Rookie

HellBass's Arena

OVR: 2
New PS3 MWC dynasty

Posted this in the online section as well...thought maybe more people would read it over here...we have Wyoming, Utah, and BYU taken so far...

Hey everyone, I would really like to get a new MWC dynasty going. I am open to using any sliders or none at all, any toughness level (AA, Var, Heis)...hell, I don't even have to be commish if someone else would like to. I have never done an online dynasty before, but I'm sure I can figure it out. Looking to fill up all the MWC teams. I would like to be Wyoming. I would like to keep this at about 1 game per week, so people can have a life and still have the chance to recruit, etc. PM me or post your PSN to let me know if you are interested.

PSN: HellBass999
Team: Wyoming

Hope to get something going soon here!
-Craig
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #2
Rookie

HellBass's Arena

Re: New PS3 MWC dynasty

Still have Air Force, San Diego State, and New Mexico available if anyone is interested...
Old 08-15-2008, 01:25 PM   #3
Rookie

DENNISJR60's Arena

OVR: 3

I would've liked to join & run with UNLV (I know taken already) but they are bad enough on their own to have to deal with the lag issue which makes it impossible for me to play.

It really sucks, because I'd much rather play other folks online rather than the CPU...
Old 08-15-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
Rookie

HellBass's Arena

You may be able to still DENNIS, the other person who wanted UNLV hasn't sent me their PSN yet, and I have sent them 2 emails and PM/s so I could drop them if you get me your PSN first.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »