Home

All-American Lists Broken Too??

This is a discussion on All-American Lists Broken Too?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 11:02 AM   #1
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6
All-American Lists Broken Too??

I just finished a season in an OD with 6 other friends, and when you go to the Freshman All-American list, it apparently is open to anyone now. They have my QB, Robert Marve, at the top, but the other two are Graham Harrell and Chase Daniel. Same thing with the RBs; the first one is Knowshon Moreno, and the second one is Noel Devine!

Come on, EA! I have a young team so I was counting on getting some guys to at least make the Frosh AA Team, but now that is screwed up too!

**Edit - It looks like the Frosh AA Team and the 1st Team AA lists are reversed actually

Last edited by trayeight; 08-14-2008 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: All-American Lists Broken Too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
I just finished a season in an OD with 6 other friends, and when you go to the Freshman All-American list, it apparently is open to anyone now. They have my QB, Robert Marve, at the top, but the other two are Graham Harrell and Chase Daniel. Same thing with the RBs; the first one is Knowshon Moreno, and the second one is Noel Devine!

Come on, EA! I have a young team so I was counting on getting some guys to at least make the Frosh AA Team, but now that is screwed up too!

**Edit - It looks like the Frosh AA Team and the 1st Team AA lists are reversed actually
Not seeing this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg allamerican.jpg (266.6 KB, 167 views)
File Type: jpg freshamerican.jpg (267.2 KB, 164 views)
Old 08-15-2008, 01:45 AM   #3
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

This is the 1st Team All-American screen, which initially had Marve on it. I went out and checked the stats to see how he could have beaten out those other two, and then it changed; and Marve was only on the Frosh AA Team. It seems like the first spots were ok, for instance, Marve was actually a Frosh AA at QB, Womble and Cavness were also Frosh AA. But for some reason, it added everyone else. Now every time I go in initially, it shows Screen 1, but after I go back in, it shows Screen 2.

Old 08-15-2008, 02:17 PM   #4
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
This is the 1st Team All-American screen, which initially had Marve on it. I went out and checked the stats to see how he could have beaten out those other two, and then it changed; and Marve was only on the Frosh AA Team. It seems like the first spots were ok, for instance, Marve was actually a Frosh AA at QB, Womble and Cavness were also Frosh AA. But for some reason, it added everyone else. Now every time I go in initially, it shows Screen 1, but after I go back in, it shows Screen 2.

Interesting. It looks like when you first went in it showed the 1st, 2nd, and Freshman team all americans all on one page. Look how many QBs and HBs there are in that screenshot.

I can't reproduce it, so I don't know how you got that to happen!
Old 08-15-2008, 02:44 PM   #5
Rookie

i8kevin's Arena

OVR: 5

I have seen this a lot in 2009 and 2008. IT is just kinda buggy. I ussually have to exit go back in or switch around until it shows up right. Seems like it is alway the FR team that gets messed up by showing other players from the 1st or 2nd team. But id you flip to a conference and come back, it ussually works.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Interesting. It looks like when you first went in it showed the 1st, 2nd, and Freshman team all americans all on one page. Look how many QBs and HBs there are in that screenshot.

I can't reproduce it, so I don't know how you got that to happen!
I've seen it before too, in 08.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:22 PM   #7
Rookie

jgofett's Arena

OVR: 5

Right when I started my Miami dynasty I checked the preseason all americans for the ACC and it has my kicker wieclaw(sp?)as the all american for defensive end.lol
Old 08-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Sheik's Arena

OVR: 3

I have actually seen this...in
'09
I have multiple players become all americans...
sometimes 2 on the same list...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »