Home

3556 greatest game....

This is a discussion on 3556 greatest game.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2008, 08:34 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: 3556 greatest game....

Seems like the ratings are bugged...

The best game I have had (Maybe ever) was my first year against USC as Oregon. USC was up by 17 with two minutes left. I was at the 40 yardline...And I threw a fade patter to Jaison Williams for a 40yard touchdown down by 10. Since I had all three of my timeouts I kicked it off. Gable was running up the middle then Chung hits him FUMBLE! returned it for a TD. At that point it was 1:22 left in the game down by three points. Kick if off...3 and out burning all my time outs...Derrick Jones has a nice return to get to the 45 yardline. I run it up the middle until I got to the 34 yard line and spiked the ball at 3 seconds! then I kicked the field goal to tie the game to force OT. OT I had the ball...TD pass route to Williams. USC's first play was a TD run...2nd OT. In the second OT USC started out and got the TD...Then I got the ball...I ran up it up the gut until I finally got the TD. Then I thought I would just end it...QB sneak...2PTS I win.

1900pts...Yeahh mmmk
Old 08-16-2008, 09:18 PM   #10
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

I've gotten a greatness score of 4200 on a game winning field goal. I thought that was a bit high.

Old 08-18-2008, 01:47 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Im not gonna EA sports world it cause i really dont mess with that stuff. dont feel like it much either. just wanted to share. if you dont believe me then thats all good too.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »