Home

EA why cant we atleast have what we used to have?

This is a discussion on EA why cant we atleast have what we used to have? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2008, 08:51 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
EA why cant we atleast have what we used to have?

EA, if your not willing to make your games any better than (current gen) then why cant we have atleast the same glitch free gameplay, and presentation in current gen? If you are not going to improve on what you used to have why cant we atleast have the bare minimum from old versions. Instead of staying the same from current gen you have had less....no refs,no college gameday crew ect. If your not gonna add and improve from the old atleast leave in what you had?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: EA why cant we atleast have what we used to have?

Use the search button dude.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:49 PM   #3
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
EA, if your not willing to make your games any better than (current gen) then why cant we have atleast the same glitch free gameplay, and presentation in current gen? If you are not going to improve on what you used to have why cant we atleast have the bare minimum from old versions. Instead of staying the same from current gen you have had less....no refs,no college gameday crew ect. If your not gonna add and improve from the old atleast leave in what you had?????
We add stuff every year. We rarely take something out unless it interferes with something else (like we removed tunnel entrances from the PS2 version to get the Gameday intro within memory).
Old 08-18-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 12

Quote:
We add stuff every year. We rarely take something out unless it interferes with something else (like we removed tunnel entrances from the PS2 version to get the Gameday intro within memory).

I understand, but then how come after 3 years their are NO REFS still, also do you think we will see the college game day crew in the next gens sometime in the near future.....im preetty sure the ps3 and 360 will have enough memory
Old 08-18-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
t3g
Rookie

t3g's Arena

OVR: 4

Bring back college classics (updated of course) and the classic teams. Honestly, EA wasted their time this year adding mascots in some hope of getting casual gamers to buy their game. It was a waste of disc space and one of the least played modes. The real gamers are the ones that buy it every year and still hold it to a higher standard in comparison to Madden. Obviously EA is trying to care about their core audience by sending OMT in here, so why not listen to us for a change?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2008, 11:29 PM   #6
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

I miss the great gameplay that the ps2/xbox versions had. Better graphics are great, but if you could just port over the ps2 NCAA 09 version for next year onto the ps3/360 keeping everything the same except improve the graphics you would make A LOT of gamers happy.

And for the love of God don't do away with any sliders or implement any "Madden IQ" type of thing.
Old 08-18-2008, 11:33 PM   #7
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

I know I'm ranting in a few topics on this subject, I'm just so frustrated with the poor gameplay we have been getting so far this generation on the ps3/360.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:45 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 5

I actually think the gameplay has been pretty good. I'm not the greatest at the game, but once i go into "the lab" and work on my game for a while, i usually see how the sliders need to be adjusted and have a great set of sliders attributable to my game within a couple weeks. My sliders are usually All-American with defense slightly slid to my advantage, and offense slightly slid to the CPU's advantage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »