Home

Request EA: An easy way to cycle in/out players

This is a discussion on Request EA: An easy way to cycle in/out players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #9
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Request EA: An easy way to cycle in/out players

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy
Well if you'd read my post, you'd know i mentioned those, and proposed that they need to be improved, and allow one to more specifically set for individual positions, but thanks for weighing in.
Well, MacDaddy, did it ever occur to you that maybe he DID read your post and that he was in fact correct? Instead of being a smart alleck, you should be sincerely thanking him for weighing in because, as I mentioned, he is in fact correct and the sliders that you want (yes, I too, did in fact read your post) are already in the game and they were in last year's game too. This is at least on the 360.

They can be located from the main menu, the main dynasty menu, and even from inside the game menu. I'm at work, so I can't say exactly which menu it is, but it's probably something like "user" -> "preferences" -> "auto subs". Just look through the different preference menus until you find it.

Just to be clear, so that you don't respond to me with another smart alleck answer thinking that I'm clueless or didn't bother to read your post, the sliders that you mentioned that are in the game I believe are under "coach strategy" where you set some generic sub slider.

The sliders that I and oChaos_Nine are talking about are under "user preferences" somewhere. With these sliders you set a stamina setting for players to come out of that game (say 80%) and when you want them to come back in the game (say 95%). You have individual sliders that can all be set separately for roughly:
QB
RB
WR
TE
OL
DL
LB
CB
S

Also, I believe that oChaos_Nine was also correct in stating that they probably don't work (like other sliders). I did an experiment where I tried to look at my SS depth chart. I set my safety slider for them to come out at 95% and come back in at 100%, but I wasn't able to get both starting SSs to come out at the same time.

Thanx oChaos_Nine for answering the OP's question (in the first reply no less). Too bad he was too ignorant (note I said ignorant, not stupid) to realize it.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-20-2008, 02:04 PM   #10
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy
Lol, yeah, these forums are so organized with forums and subforums and subforums of subforums. My one thread here is really clogging things up.

Hey, can someone direct me to a thread regarding post patch rosters, I can't find one anywhere...
That would be because non exist.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:20 PM   #11
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

Packages work just fine for me, although they should use the LB and RB shoulder buttons to cycle through packages instead of the twitchy right analog stick.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »