Home

NCAA Head Coach 2011?

This is a discussion on NCAA Head Coach 2011? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2008, 09:47 AM   #1
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5
NCAA Head Coach 2011?

Oh...do I really need to say much more? For those who have tried NFL Head Coach...wouldn't this be awesome for NCAA?

Recruiting year round, football camps...heck this would be the best way to add the lower college divisions...the mind boggles with the possibilities.

A log could be kept for the draft each year so it could be ported over to NFL Head Coach

Anyway...just a random thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 10:27 AM   #2
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Head Coach 2011?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfish
Oh...do I really need to say much more? For those who have tried NFL Head Coach...wouldn't this be awesome for NCAA?

Recruiting year round, football camps...heck this would be the best way to add the lower college divisions...the mind boggles with the possibilities.

A log could be kept for the draft each year so it could be ported over to NFL Head Coach

Anyway...just a random thought.
I got head coach with madden CE, and also bought a usger guide along with it as i didn't play the first version of HC.

As I sat there reading, i thought the very same thing. I think I'd be waaay more interested in HC of the NCAA variety.

Either way, it's a great concept for the game. I'm still full bore going strong on my NCAA dynasty, but at some point home to hit HC and really see what it's all about.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #3
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
...but at some point home to hit HC and really see what it's all about.
I bought the Madden CE only for the Head Coach...and i've lost about 20-30 hours of my life because of this game. Tonight, I am gonna pull an all nighter playing it. Over the next couple of days I'm gonna see if I can get through a few seasons
Old 08-19-2008, 01:13 PM   #4
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

I started this thread a couple days ago. Ideally it would be great to start off as an asst. coach only recruiting then climbing your way to the top to OC/DC then to HC.
Old 08-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucepoppi17
I started this thread a couple days ago. Ideally it would be great to start off as an asst. coach only recruiting then climbing your way to the top to OC/DC then to HC.
They should just have a total head coach game. Start as a high school head coach. Then work your way up to ncaa assitant coach only being able to recruit a certain amount of players and only working with one group of players. Then become a cordinator and then head coach at the ncaa level.

Then possible move to nfl coaching if good enough.

As a head coach of ncaa i would love to be able to watch some high school games with the players i am interested in or see higlights at least.

Same with being an nfl head coach and watching college highlights of players.

I just love the idea of moving through the ranks and getting the whole experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »