Home

Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on Official NCAA Bugs/Glitches thread (PS3/Xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2008, 12:08 AM   #73
Pro

Geauxldenboy's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Thread (PS3/360)

The issue that has been fixed is the one that gives you the lowest rated player that you could possibly sub in at a given position. Now when you want to put in your 2nd QB it actually has the possible subs in order from highest to lowest instead of lowest to highest. Also, I've yet to see where it leaves open spaces that can't be filled in the depth chart like it did last year. Hope that came across clear enough.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:13 AM   #74
Rookie

merg311's Arena

OVR: 6

Okay, yeah, I remember that now. I assumed that error was one in the same. You fix one issue, you fix the other, apparently not. So the error isn't as bad as it used to be, but it's completely uncalled for that it wasn't corrected...they had to have known about it.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:18 AM   #75
Rookie

xxslim502xx's Arena

OVR: 5

ok lets make a list of bugs so far....

1. edit rosters are screwed and freeze or boots to XMB on PS3 and 360, more so on PS3

2. when you use edited rosters sometimes the players turn invisible for a play or two.

3. FIU ratings are 0-0-15 with edited rosters?

4. the ball still dont spin on replays on PS3

5. KICK coverage is HORRIBLE

6. INT issue still there not as bad as last year though

7. Depth chart resets after editing players

8. Random freezes when tryin to start multi player dynasty

9. Playclock skips from 40 to 25 when play call screen comes up

10. during one game Louisville had all white unis but the sideline had white tops and black pants....

11. stats disappearing after a simmed season/ highly inflated QB stats

12. QB snaps the ball to quick you dont have time to adjust Defenses

im sure more will pop up...but thats 12 bugs right there are a few are critical...this game wont be patched for at least 2 months its takes that long to get certified..thanks again EA 08 didnt have this many bugs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #76
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by merg311
Okay, yeah, I remember that now. I assumed that error was one in the same. You fix one issue, you fix the other, apparently not. So the error isn't as bad as it used to be, but it's completely uncalled for that it wasn't corrected...they had to have known about it.
and what the hell were the community guys looking at when they told us this was fixed...What changed?? They said it was fixed, all of it.

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Old 07-13-2008, 12:23 AM   #77
Pro

Zlax45's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
and what the hell were the community guys looking at when they told us this was fixed...What changed?? They said it was fixed, all of it.
Nothing...they just put out articles to make us get excited for the game.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:26 AM   #78
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Is that a commentary thing? Please PM me with details.
yes, it's a Commentary thing.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:29 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 1

I never ever complain about NCAA. BUT!!! IF THOSE BUGS THAT YOU JUST LISTED are STILLLLLL IN NCAA 2009 after most of them were in 2008 ANDDDDD The two BIG FEATURES with roster sharing and online dynasties are glitchy as well, then WHY does EA even bother making games? Honestly WTF? Did they actually fix anything or listen to suggestions? Let me guess does every single fumble still get overturned too?

Good, Real Good
Old 07-13-2008, 12:33 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

I dont even have the game and I'm already PISSED. I finished in the top 15 of NCAA online in 2008

((GT: Big Mo Daniels))

But I had to overcome A LOT of BS to get there... between awful servers and 10-15 $$ plays that couldnt be stopped unless you ran people out to manually cover players I got so fed up I havent played it in months...

Now it seems like the only thing different in this years game is the rosters... which are glitched out, AND the fact thats its EVEN EASIER to score...

CMON I mean why should we have to score 100 points to win games... Defense wins in college football, this isnt the NBA, but those of us who like to win by playing good defense are essentially screwed from what I have gathered in the past 15 minutes reading this forum

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »