Home

draft classes question (xbox 360)

This is a discussion on draft classes question (xbox 360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2008, 06:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Talking draft classes question (xbox 360)

hello,

i am really new to the 360, in fact, just made the jump from ps2. while playing on my ps2 i was able to use a max drive to download the the draft classes some people had put out. i do have xbox live, but am not sure if i can download the draft classes through online (on my xbox 360) or not. does xbox 360 have a type of max drive that i will need in order to download files off the pc and onto the xbox 360? or can i log into xbox live and find draft classes through there?

thanks guys! sorry i am a noob! haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #2
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: draft classes question (xbox 360)

The only problem is that the Draft Classes don't appear to be a visible file. On my 360 when I go into the Dashboard and navigate to the memory and look under NCAA 09 there are lots of files but the Draft Classes aren't there. So from what I've seen (or not seen), it's a moot point cause there doesn't appear to be a way to get them off a hard drive so they can be given to anyone anyway.

In my next offseason I'm going to try to save the draft class to a memory card and see what shows up when I look at that.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:51 AM   #3
Rookie

If you go to MyNcaa you can Load/Save/Delete etc. There you can see the Draft Class(es) you save. Make sure at the end of the year that you export the class before moving on to off season items.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
Rookie

mcpheje's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsFan42
If you go to MyNcaa you can Load/Save/Delete etc. There you can see the Draft Class(es) you save. Make sure at the end of the year that you export the class before moving on to off season items.
Can you do anything with them from there, tho? The OP's question was basically about getting them online and using the Action Replay to transfer them from PC to his 360. If we can't get them off the 360 to post them up anywhere then he's SOL.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:10 AM   #5
Rookie

can i access the named rosters through xbox live? if i can do that, i will just rent the game and make my own draft classes.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »