Home

Question about Weather Channel feature

This is a discussion on Question about Weather Channel feature within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2008, 09:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Question about Weather Channel feature

I've got my 360 online do I just play the game and it automatically sets the time and weather to my area or do I need to go in somewhere and change the settings? Also, does it work in offline dynasty games or just play now games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2008, 09:16 AM   #2
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: Question about Weather Channel feature

When you go to start a game, you need to go to the weather settings and set it to use the weather channel current conditions.

I know on ps3 after you do it once it sets it as the default for your other games as long as you save your settings, not sure about on 360. Haven't used it in dynasty either.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:18 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Oh ok, well I've heard some people say it works in dynasty and some say it doesn't
Old 08-25-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy082
Oh ok, well I've heard some people say it works in dynasty and some say it doesn't
It's not an option in dynasty. It's not a matter of it "working" or "not working", it's set up so that it doesn't happen in dynasty mode. I'm guessing the logic there is if you're playing a dynasty mode game in say, Buffalo, and in-game, you're playing a November or December game, it should be cold and possibly snowy...but if the real date you're playing that game on is in August, you're going to have sunny weather and a temperature around 80 degrees, which would be terribly unrealistic.

It does work in Play Now games, however.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »