Home

Player rating increases

This is a discussion on Player rating increases within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2008, 12:06 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Player rating increases

I just read the thread about the best freshmen recruit ever, and I started wondering. What is the biggest increase in player ratings that you have seen so far on the game outside of fullbacks, kickers, and punters? Or, has anyone ever had anyone that was a 70 or lower player that ended up at 90+? I had a 68 overall FB as a freshmen that was a 89 by the time he was a senior, but this seems to be a fairly common trait with FB, P, and K.
NBA - New Orleans Hornets
MLB - don't really care anymore
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2008, 02:47 AM   #2
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Player rating increases

I've had a two-star LB make it up to 85 in three years. He started out at 69 and I redshirted him his first year. I plugged him in after that because he had good speed as a ROLB (86 spd) but he couldn't tackle at all, he covered very well but suffered against the run. By his senior year he went from 68 tackling to 83 and his speed improved to 88. He was a decent LB for me.
Old 08-25-2008, 07:00 AM   #3
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

I had a freshman FS come in at 86 OVR and by mid season of his 2nd year he was a 99 OVR.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:56 PM   #4
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

I recruited a 3 star TE(69OVR) during my first season, red shirted him during the 2nd season (71OVR), and then started him 3rd season. By the time he was a Senior he won the TE award(cant remember actual name) and was 93OVR. But TE's are my bread and butter in short yardage.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »