Home

**Official NCAA Football 2010 Wishlist Thread**

This is a discussion on **Official NCAA Football 2010 Wishlist Thread** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2008, 01:48 AM   #57
Pro

rolltide1017's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Request List For NCAA 2010

I would be 100% satisfied if EA didn't add any new features into next years game and just concentrated on fixing there broken AI and gameplay issues. "Wide open gameplay" seriously needs some work to bring defense back into the mix. Ever since EA first mentioned this "wide open gameplay" earlier this year, I just knew defensive play was going to get hurt. Just fix the AI and gameplay, please!

Other then that I do have a few things I'd like to see in the game but, only after the above issues are solved.

- Give us the option to choose nuetral site venues during the custom schedule section of the pre-season in dynasty. This was in the game years ago and needs to make a return.

- Allow us to name the coaches for each team along with the rosters (outside of dynasty mode) so that we don't have to re-enter them every time we start a new dynasty.

- Give us the option to turn on commentary for games that are not on TV during dynasty. Some may like not having it for realism but, some of us can't stand the silence (which is why I said give everyone the option to turn it on or leave it as it is now).
Old 08-05-2008, 11:45 AM   #58
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide1017

- Give us the option to turn on commentary for games that are not on TV during dynasty. Some may like not having it for realism but, some of us can't stand the silence (which is why I said give everyone the option to turn it on or leave it as it is now).
Wow. I turn the commentary OFF for games that ARE on TV! :P
Old 08-05-2008, 08:35 PM   #59
Rookie

Comrade Kirk's Arena

OVR: 2

I saw someone mention earlier to have more sliders. How about each team has a set of sliders for the following

Run
Outside Hand off
Inside Hand off
Pitch
Counter
Draw
FB Run
QB Run
Pass
Quick Pass
Shotgun Pass
Play Action Pass
Screen Pass
Hail Mary
Option
Option

Set all of these where combined they are percentages and have to total 100. Set it up so that each team has their own set. Running teams will run, passing teams will pass, option teams will run the option. The plays already have some type of tag in them because these are the options off of the play type selection screen.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:59 PM   #60
My Momma's Son

bigeastbumrush's Arena

OVR: 37

Give Corso the boot.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:05 PM   #61
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

I know this is off topic but what's with all the tiny text in this thread?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 10:18 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 5

I wish the teams would warm up before the game. ( Even if it is animated ) or you could do warm up drills, and depending on how good you do it determines how hot or cold you are to start off the game. And at the end of the game have celebrations. ( I think 07 had it )

-More commentary. I think they pretty much used last years commentary this year. Im tired off " AARP says, pick this play " I know it would be probaly hard but i dont like how they say the score ( Ohio state............38 Michigan..............14 ) Also what would be nice is when a player gets hurt, a couple of plays later have some talk about the injury and when he will be back.

- Also, during recruiting, if you recruit a 3 star recruit and he ends up being a 85 OVR. Kind of a ' needle in a haystack' or a draft steal if u get what i mean.

- Weather that effects the game play.

- I liked the ' little fights' they had in this game. Maybe if two huge school rivals played and through out the game they had little battles ( Like between the CB and the WR or DL VS OL ) I dont think the universities would like that though lol

Im not complaining, i think 09 is an awesome game, i think these could make next years game even better.

-Also what i just thought of would be when a player receiving a huge hit, his helmet would fly off. and they should also make mouthguards that the players could take out and put back back in.
- And if your team is kind of sucking, instead of the stadium filled up, only half of the fans show up.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:23 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

Another year and MORE ridiculous items on the NCAA wish list

"Oooh I know, I wanna be able to customize my player's mustache!"

Seriously, who cares??? I could care less if everyone looked exactly the same if the gameplay was solid.
Old 08-06-2008, 12:15 AM   #64
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaTechPimp
Another year and MORE ridiculous items on the NCAA wish list

"Oooh I know, I wanna be able to customize my player's mustache!"

Seriously, who cares??? I could care less if everyone looked exactly the same if the gameplay was solid.
Obviously these people care and you are kind of condescending with that statement. Sure the gameplay needs fixing but we all know EA isn't going to just focus on gameplay for next year's version...it's nice to dream.

Boy, does '09 have you in a tizzy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »