Home

Who Was the Greatest Physical Freak That You've Ever Recruiting

This is a discussion on Who Was the Greatest Physical Freak That You've Ever Recruiting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2008, 02:09 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Who Was the Greatest Physical Freak That You've Ever Recruiting

I recruited a 6-7 98 speed WR and then the #1 QB in the nation who had 95 THP and 90 THA. In the first half against the #15 ranked team in the country I threw for 440 yards to lead 65-7 and hit the reset button followed by a the reset to the dynasty and the house rule of B+ max speed for all offensive players. Speed makes the game horrible IMO.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:16 PM   #10
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
I recruited a 6-7 98 speed WR and then the #1 QB in the nation who had 95 THP and 90 THA. In the first half against the #15 ranked team in the country I threw for 440 yards to lead 65-7 and hit the reset button followed by a the reset to the dynasty and the house rule of B+ max speed for all offensive players. Speed makes the game horrible IMO.
I am constantly amazed at ur discipline Keyser. You are the embodiment of the word "sim"
Old 08-26-2008, 02:41 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 34

I have a couple of receivers Im recruiting..you know what I may do? Convert the dude a to CB.

Can you imagine trying to throw a fade over a 6'7" CB with 90+ speed and who can jump?

That would probably draw some rants and raves from my other dynasty particpants though .

My favorite recruit ever was a guy I had in NCAA 05 in a UCF dynasty. He was a OLB who was 250 pounds with an 86 speed. After his redshirt year, I converted him to DE, and he broke Terell Suggs single season and career sack record.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2008, 02:43 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
I am constantly amazed at ur discipline Keyser. You are the embodiment of the word "sim"
HAHAHAHAHHA, no dude, not at all. I appreciate that comment but there are people on here that are waaaaaaay more SIM then me. I know its a video game and I know there is only so much I can do with it but I did NOT hit reset on account of SIM, it was out of boredom and lack of challenge. I am one of those guys who never liked to play my little sister in anything becuase it was boring with zero challenge. When you recruit guys like this its exactly like playing your little sister. It might be fun for about 5 minutes... but then I quickly ask myself... whats the point? I have broken every record by halftime, what else is there?

But I do appreciate the comment as it made me chuckle.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:44 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
I have a couple of receivers Im recruiting..you know what I may do? Convert the dude a to CB.

Can you imagine trying to throw a fade over a 6'7" CB with 90+ speed and who can jump?

That would probably draw some rants and raves from my other dynasty particpants though .

My favorite recruit ever was a guy I had in NCAA 05 in a UCF dynasty. He was a OLB who was 250 pounds with an 86 speed. After his redshirt year, I converted him to DE, and he broke Terell Suggs single season and career sack record.
while you will get a CB with GREAT HANDS he will have HORRIBLE MAN and ZONE and PRESS coverage abilities.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:53 PM   #14
Rookie

vexerr's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitch Beatz
wow... 6'8" with 99 spd.. he must suck at everything else because that's ridiculous

He was a 77 overall. I have actually never played with him. I always start out with an OSU dynasty, but I havent played the season following his recruitment cause it got to be way too easy with the buckeyes, so I started a dynasty with Western Kentucky.

With that, my second year at WKU I recruited a 2-star WR ironically named Michael Jordan (yes, i sh!t you not.) and with 97 speed. Even with such a poor rating he has been a program changer, but he also leads the nation annually in dropped passes.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:54 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
while you will get a CB with GREAT HANDS he will have HORRIBLE MAN and ZONE and PRESS coverage abilities.

True..unless I user control him, which i have been known to do with CBs from time to time...I wouldnt do that though, the idea of a 6'7" CB is just too stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »