Home

Ok, I just got throttled...

This is a discussion on Ok, I just got throttled... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #17
MVP

Cabke's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Ok, I just got throttled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed_cota
I've been playing my entire dynasty on Heisman since day one with Miami in the ACC. So far I'm 9-1 and I only suffered a loss to Florida by one touchddown in the 4th in Gainsville. I too take advantage of the flats but that only works for so long. Eventually it comes down to audibles at the line and picking the right formation. Even faking audibles at the line makes a big difference. It either shifts the defensive players back to their original position or the defense may actually call an audible. This is where some actual football experience might come into play.
Which I have none of lol.

My first season was all running. I almost feel that I did it too much, but then again, that's how the Huskers used to roll. Then I recruited a scrambling QB, you know, to really get back to the way it used to be. But it seems like it was coming too easy. I've been using AuburnAlumni's AA sliders and still just scoring like crazy. Hopefully I can get some closer matchups with Fistofrage's Heisman sliders.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #18
Rookie

ed_cota's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Ok, I just got throttled...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cma1093
Which I have none of lol.

My first season was all running. I almost feel that I did it too much, but then again, that's how the Huskers used to roll. Then I recruited a scrambling QB, you know, to really get back to the way it used to be. But it seems like it was coming too easy. I've been using AuburnAlumni's AA sliders and still just scoring like crazy. Hopefully I can get some closer matchups with Fistofrage's Heisman sliders.
I haven't touched the sliders in my game, I've only changed the difficulty level. I have lossed but never completely blown out. Most of my games are usually reasonable college scores, I do however have a couple games against wake and central florida where I completely destroyed the cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »