Home

XBOX Live (360) patch 1 & 2 Question

This is a discussion on XBOX Live (360) patch 1 & 2 Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2008, 11:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
XBOX Live (360) patch 1 & 2 Question

Sorry if this has been already answered but I figure there are a lot more knowledgeable people than me about XBOX Live and Patches on this board.

I play NCAA Football 09 Offline. I had a 1 month gold subscription card for XBOX Live that I decided to use today to download the available patches 1 & 2 for the 360.

My question is when I inserted my game it prompted me to download an update (which I did.) but did this ONE update I downloaded include both patches or was it just Patch 1.

I checked to see if the depth chart bug was fixed and I noticed it was, but I guess I can't clearly tell if the gameplay issues were fixed. Parts of me think it was but then again I could just be imagining things.

I just wanted to know how the patches download. Since there were two separate patches released was I supposed to download two separate updates or was the one update I was prompted to download include both?

I hope I explained my confusion alright, thanks for any help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 08:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: XBOX Live (360) patch 1 & 2 Question

well is their anything tangible or something that I can clearly tell to see if patch 2 was included?

I know cpu sliders were fixed, I tried messing around with em last night and I thought the game "played better" but then again I could just be imagining things.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:37 PM   #3
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

for 360, it would download both patches at once if you didn't already have them. if your able to be signed into Xbox live while your in the game, then you have all the patches that are available for that game.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 09-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 24

I think they update at the same time, but you only get 1 prompt. I got a new xbox and had to re-downloaded the patches and I only got prompted once.
Old 09-03-2008, 11:55 PM   #5
Rookie

That makes sense

Thanks for the clarification and help
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »