Home

Am I missing something

This is a discussion on Am I missing something within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2008, 11:12 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Am I missing something

I am using Cincinnati in my offline dynasty. My friend and I are in a online dynasty and he is using North Carolina (I am Duke). Both at UC and NC some packages when we run four wide a TE will play as the 4th WR.

Honestly I don't know about Duke cause I hardly ever run more than 3 wideouts but will check here as soon as he advances the week.

Is their any way we can change for getting our TE out. I know we both have at least 8 wideouts active on our team and a TE isn't even listed as a WR but always shows up. Anyone else having this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Am I missing something

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincy14fan
I am using Cincinnati in my offline dynasty. My friend and I are in a online dynasty and he is using North Carolina (I am Duke). Both at UC and NC some packages when we run four wide a TE will play as the 4th WR.

Honestly I don't know about Duke cause I hardly ever run more than 3 wideouts but will check here as soon as he advances the week.

Is their any way we can change for getting our TE out. I know we both have at least 8 wideouts active on our team and a TE isn't even listed as a WR but always shows up. Anyone else having this problem?
I am not familiar with that particular formation but it could be that there really are only 3 wideout positions and one TE position (even though it looks like a four-wide formation). If that is the case then you would need to either use a package that subs a WR for TE (if one exists) or manually put your fourth WR as the #1 TE on the depth chart whenever you want to use the formation(s) in question.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

Yeah I can't find anywhere to sub for a package. Its weird cause I know what formation and about 85 percent of the time it has 4 WR's in. Maybe cause you can't sub it does have a package where the TE is in and just shows up in the formation.
Old 09-03-2008, 10:59 AM   #4
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

You know, since you said the formation has 4 WRs about 85% of the time I wonder if it's a fatigue/stamina thing.

I wonder if it's a matter of the 4th WR's energy going down and the computer subbing in the TE until the WR is back up to speed since the TE could be better than your 5-8 WRs and would be fresh from not being on the field in the spread formations.

Just a thought...?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »