Home

Been gone for a while, is this fixed?

This is a discussion on Been gone for a while, is this fixed? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2008, 12:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Been gone for a while, is this fixed?

I just finished my season in dynasty and I had like four players transfer out. One was my starting RB, who as a freshman won the Maxwell award. Another was a two star WR that I converted to a QB that was my backup but had certain sets for him to play so I could run the option. He played a ton as I don't sim any games. Another was a FR SS who left despite winning the best DB award.

I was stumped...I don't get why they are leaving. I checked my promises and I kept every single promise.

Why in the world would they leave?

Is this a glitch and was it fixed in the patch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #2
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Been gone for a while, is this fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Mac
I just finished my season in dynasty and I had like four players transfer out. One was my starting RB, who as a freshman won the Maxwell award. Another was a two star WR that I converted to a QB that was my backup but had certain sets for him to play so I could run the option. He played a ton as I don't sim any games. Another was a FR SS who left despite winning the best DB award.

I was stumped...I don't get why they are leaving. I checked my promises and I kept every single promise.

Why in the world would they leave?

Is this a glitch and was it fixed in the patch?
No, it is not a glitch. Players leaving early is based purely on stats and awards.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
No, it is not a glitch. Players leaving early is based purely on stats and awards.
Players can't go to the NFL before what would be their Junior class in college.

I think you are missing what he is saying.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

One possibility is that according to their ratings they aren't the starter. Doesn't matter if they get lots of playing time, still not a starter. And they know about incoming recruits and training results already too, if you're thinking that doesn't make sense because they are the highest rated player at their position.

Another possibility is that you gave them a playing time promise, and even though you gave them the playing time and it says promise kept, the thing is just freaking broken. I don't give that promise anymore, because the other promises get me recruits just as well and don't piss me off.
Old 09-03-2008, 05:57 PM   #5
#****cancer!

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

to play for a better school? I only say that because I don't know what school your play as and that is something that came to mind. Where are they transferring to?

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricM
Another possibility is that you gave them a playing time promise, and even though you gave them the playing time and it says promise kept, the thing is just freaking broken. I don't give that promise anymore, because the other promises get me recruits just as well and don't piss me off.
Funny thing about this is that it was broken last year too...
Old 09-03-2008, 09:11 PM   #7
Rookie

My award winners left my school, Akron, to goto Georgia Tech.

They both cited playing time. I know for sure the RB was the best rated player on my roster for RBs. Not sure about the SS.

This game is really bugging me out...it blows my mind how they could even release a product this bad. This makes absolutely no sense. I could understand if I didn't keep a promise or if they weren't getting playing time, but that is not the case.

Makes me sick...I am really starting to just give up on EA after seeing how bad NCAA and Madden have been. Just pathetic how they can get away with this..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »