Home

Recuiting Glitch

This is a discussion on Recuiting Glitch within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-11-2008, 07:47 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Recuiting Glitch

The one thing I don't like is that the patch removed the ability to talk to a recruit for a few hours. When I REALLY wanted a guy and needed to boost his interest in me, I would hard sell him on everything for around 4-5 hours. I never really saw this as a cheat, since I was sacrificing time with other recruits to do it.
Old 09-11-2008, 10:36 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
The one thing I don't like is that the patch removed the ability to talk to a recruit for a few hours. When I REALLY wanted a guy and needed to boost his interest in me, I would hard sell him on everything for around 4-5 hours. I never really saw this as a cheat, since I was sacrificing time with other recruits to do it.
You know that is a good point.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:59 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
You know that is a good point.
Yeah, but that isnt realistic is it? Would a highschool kid stay on the phone for that long? And hour is probably even pushing it a little?

Thats just my guess... dont know for sure.

As far as other cheats i have heard of people doing something similar to above to get a guy to move up the chart in the OD.

week 1, quick call 60 minutes. See if you get any of his Very High's or Most. If you dont get all 3, goto the dashboard and reload. Repeat till you know his interests then reload one more time. Come in and hard sell his 3 top interest (if they match your school). Should give you a decent boost. Especially if your OD has 5-6 guys all in the same conference. You are often recruiting the same guys and that could give you a tad bit more than the other humans which may be enough...

Really cheap, but i know someone in my OD does it as when he is recruiting you can see his live ID going on and off line every 5 mins.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2008, 10:10 AM   #12
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVizions
I dont consider that cheating either. If I was recruiting a HB and I seen that he soft committed to another school I would pitch him for hours. Then hopefully he would take his soft commit off. Its not a cheat because like you said you are using hours that you would normally use on other recruits.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 09-12-2008, 11:06 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoots711
Yeah, but that isnt realistic is it? Would a highschool kid stay on the phone for that long? And hour is probably even pushing it a little?

As far as other cheats i have heard of people doing something similar to above to get a guy to move up the chart in the OD.

week 1, quick call 60 minutes. See if you get any of his Very High's or Most. If you dont get all 3, goto the dashboard and reload. Repeat till you know his interests then reload one more time. Come in and hard sell his 3 top interest (if they match your school). Should give you a decent boost. Especially if your OD has 5-6 guys all in the same conference. You are often recruiting the same guys and that could give you a tad bit more than the other humans which may be enough...

Really cheap, but i know someone in my OD does it as when he is recruiting you can see his live ID going on and off line every 5 mins.
LOL, why do you play with anyone who would even do this to begin with?
Old 09-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoots711

When I was being recruited to play lacrosse I'd be on the phone with coaches for 2-3 hours at a time, albeit not every week. But it is just a tactic to use in the game, you are sacrificing the other recruits to do this.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:00 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
LOL, why do you play with anyone who would even do this to begin with?
he claims he doesnt do it... no real way to prove it either. But we all think he does... He sucks so we just kind of laugh at it. He typically loses his recruits after going 0-5 or 1-4 against the humans.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »