Home

next gen newbie...no DII schools?

This is a discussion on next gen newbie...no DII schools? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #9
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: next gen newbie...no DII schools?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
This is a bit of a pet peeve of mine. People complain about FCS/IAA not being in but they call them DII, which suggests they don't care about them all that much IMO.

This would be great. Being able to play a dynasty as an FCS school (with their playoff system) while recruiting against FBS schools. Possibly moving an FCS team into FBS based on performance rather than just choosing to replace an FBS team at the start of a dynasty. It could add huge depth to an already pretty good dynasty mode.
I feel you on the pet peeve. I would love to have the FCS so you could see those SR's wanting PT move down so they could play without losing a year. That's just another reason. I don't see how they'll ever do it. Just think of how many more recruits would be needed in the database. Another thing is, I don't think they could do it right by adding all the extras so that would defeat the purpose of doing it at all.

It would also be cool to have the SWAC Rivals and HBCU's live and in color. There's way too much depth missing now from BCS levels.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »