Home

Dynasty Questions/Concern

This is a discussion on Dynasty Questions/Concern within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Jul 2008
Dynasty Questions/Concern

1st, how come there is no quick sub button? I love using 2 QBs, 2HBs, etc.

2nd, 2 of my friends and I do an online dynasty but we play a fair amount in one day. The problem is that we want to all chat at the same time but private chat is for one on one. The game channel seems like it should be the answer but we can never get it to work. Anything we can do to all chat?

Last, this is an online dynasty bug. When I have a player leaving early or transfer and I choose to spend minutes on him to stay and he does. I don't lose any minutes but the player also ends up leaving anyway.
YankeeFan2525 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #2
MVP
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Aug 2002
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Dynasty Questions/Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeFan2525
1st, how come there is no quick sub button? I love using 2 QBs, 2HBs, etc.

2nd, 2 of my friends and I do an online dynasty but we play a fair amount in one day. The problem is that we want to all chat at the same time but private chat is for one on one. The game channel seems like it should be the answer but we can never get it to work. Anything we can do to all chat?

Last, this is an online dynasty bug. When I have a player leaving early or transfer and I choose to spend minutes on him to stay and he does. I don't lose any minutes but the player also ends up leaving anyway.
all fair questions with simple answers

- EA elected to leave them out
- Microsoft is talking about implementing this feature down the line but it does not exist yet
- this is a known bug but EA elected not to address it in either patch. hopefully the get the time between now and 2010 to fix it. don't hold your breath though.
Keyser Soze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 12:52 PM   #3
Guns Up!
 
Solidice's Arena
 
OVR: 63
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 9,471
Blog Entries: 41
Re: Dynasty Questions/Concern

quick subs are in the game, using the right thumb stick left or right at the play call screen. if your referring to formation subs, then they are not in the game.

if all of you are in the Online Dynasty at the same time, you should all be able to chat with each other in the OD menus.
__________________
Xbox Live ID: Solidice
Steam ID: solidice0
Origin ID: Solidice0
Battle.net ID: Solidice#11688

Current Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Stellaris (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Solidice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:44 PM   #4
MVP
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Aug 2002
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Dynasty Questions/Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
quick subs are in the game, using the right thumb stick left or right at the play call screen. if your referring to formation subs, then they are not in the game.

if all of you are in the Online Dynasty at the same time, you should all be able to chat with each other in the OD menus.
oh wait... this is news to me. you telling me that everyone in an OD can chat at the same time? amazing what i learn from forums every day. where is this feature at on the menu?
Keyser Soze is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Banks of the Red Cedar
Re: Dynasty Questions/Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
oh wait... this is news to me. you telling me that everyone in an OD can chat at the same time? amazing what i learn from forums every day. where is this feature at on the menu?
Just start talking deom the main dhq page.
__________________
Chalepa Ta Kala.....
fistofrage is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2008, 01:50 PM   #6
Guns Up!
 
Solidice's Arena
 
OVR: 63
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: DFW, Texas
Posts: 9,471
Blog Entries: 41
Re: Dynasty Questions/Concern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
oh wait... this is news to me. you telling me that everyone in an OD can chat at the same time? amazing what i learn from forums every day. where is this feature at on the menu?
theres not a separate menu, if you and any other user in that OD is logged onto the OD at the same time you can chat in the game channel. doesn't matter if your in the recruiting menu, or checking stats.

obviously, you wont be able to talk if your in the game and the others are in the menus.
__________________
Xbox Live ID: Solidice
Steam ID: solidice0
Origin ID: Solidice0
Battle.net ID: Solidice#11688

Current Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Stellaris (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Solidice is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 AM.

Top -