Home

new online dynasty problem?

This is a discussion on new online dynasty problem? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2008, 01:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
new online dynasty problem?

My friends and I just completed our first year of online dynasty. We each had players who wanted to leave early, transfer etc. To our relief we had great success in asking them to stay, we set our weeks ready to advance and when everyone was ready advanced the week.

But they all left anyways

it was literally like we hadn't spoken to them, when the first week of recruiting came around we had our full 10 hrs. But we did ask them to stay, and the updated our online dynasties, and we set our weeks ready to advance

what happened?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: new online dynasty problem?

As posted ALL over this site, yes this is a bug and EA has not addressed it.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:05 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbole11
As posted ALL over this site, yes this is a bug and EA has not addressed it.
My bad, sorry. I was at work and didn't have allot of time to look around
Old 09-15-2008, 07:59 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

ok well the same thing happened to me. there is nothing you can do to stop it. the only person in the dynasty that would get to keep the players from leaving is the commiss. it is a flaw in the online dynasty. the only thing to do is just wait until patch #3 comes out to fix that. and i heard that would be released in november.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:12 PM   #5
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM15_loves_AM22
ok well the same thing happened to me. there is nothing you can do to stop it. the only person in the dynasty that would get to keep the players from leaving is the commiss. it is a flaw in the online dynasty. the only thing to do is just wait until patch #3 comes out to fix that. and i heard that would be released in november.
Where did you hear there was going to be a Patch #3? I'm almost for certain EA said that Patch #2 was it's final patch they were going to release for this game...

Do you have something you're going off of...a link or site with additional info? If so, please share.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM15_loves_AM22
I am the commish and I can't keep mine, I lost two starting CB's, a HB and a QB last year after they agreed to stay

if EA doesn't release a patch for this then they're walking away from their fans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »