Home

Is Online Dynasty really worth it?

This is a discussion on Is Online Dynasty really worth it? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Is Online Dynasty really worth it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by datboitex8
Im in a league with kgx2thez and our league advances about 3 times a week with 6 ballers.
Hell yes it is worth it.

To me its 2 games in one when you include the recruiting....I just lost the #1 MLB to georgia after I WAS #1 ON HIS LIST FOR 10 WEEKS. I am pissed and want to beat the hell out of Georgia
Haha. In our season 1, I was heavily recruiting the #1 TE in the nation for weeks, since a TE is pretty important in my gameplan. After having me as his #1 from about Week 2 through Week 12, he suddenly puts me to #2 on his list and soft commits to Ole Miss, played by my friend of many years.

I couldn't believe it, and it was actually pretty heart breaking, as it almost seems like I got attached to him. I tried talking him down, and after I advanced the Week, he was still soft committed to Ole Miss and had moved me to #3! That next week, I seriously put about 4 hours of my recruiting time into him, and he surprisingly signed with me in the last week of the season!

What's even funnier is that me and Ole Miss played our conference game last week (I'm Alabama), and as I was on offense and everybody was walking up to the line to run the play, he asked me about how the TE was doing that I stole from him. I said he was doing good, and so of course, I throw to him just because, and he catches it. As I turn up field, my friend switches players and lays an absolutely nasty hit stick on him, and forces a fumble. LOL. It was hilarious.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #10
Rookie

sra9888's Arena

OVR: 5

If you find a good group of sim ballers to play it is incredible. I'm 3-2 with Arkansas in and SEC dynasty and even though I'm 1-3 in H2H games, I still love it. So far I'm 1st on the #1 QB in the nation and am trying to slide him into the system for next year. Hopefully it works as I'm going against I believe Ole Miss who I already lost to in an attempt to bring him in. If anyone has a single conference dynasty that needs an owner let me know. Wouldn't mind joining a second.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

like everyone said, if you find a good group of guys its a blast. I play with some guys who i grew up with, we used to play dynasty mode all the time on the old ps2, so we were excited when they introduced online dynasties. and it impressed me that they didnt trim down the dynasty features for online.

now they just have to work on the gameplay.....

but ya, its a blast man,

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »