Home

Is Online Dynasty really worth it?

This is a discussion on Is Online Dynasty really worth it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11
Is Online Dynasty really worth it?

I already have the game but I do not have xbox live and would have to get the wireless adapter ($99) cuz my HDtv is in another room from my cpu....but i am a big dynasty guy and offline just isn't doing it for me anymore....would it be worth the investment?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2008, 09:51 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Is Online Dynasty really worth it?

In my opinion yes. If you can find a worthy group of people, a good commissioner, and consistent weekly advances, it is awesome. My gosh when you play each other, with a possible national title on the line or bowl game, unbelievable.

Good luck
Old 09-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #3
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

its the only reason y i still play this game
Old 09-17-2008, 09:19 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

if you already have a friend to play it with YES. if not and you play with randoms HECK NO.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:42 PM   #5
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

It all depends if you get involved in a dynasty with a good group of guys. OD is pretty much the only reason I still own this game. It gives life to an otherwise lifeless dynasty mode. My favorite is fighting over a star recruit with other users. This adds to developing rivalries with users and such. I love this feature! ....so yes, to me its worth it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yes, it's definitely worth it. I don't even play the single player game. I was lucky enough to have a few friends, plus picked up another 3 or 4 guys, and we've all been trucking along since the first weekend after the game came out. We're currently over halfway through Season 2.

I custom-built a stats tracking site where we have league leaders and all stats from previous games, and everybody is loving it. I'm still trying to get a couple more guys to fill out the league a bit.
Old 09-18-2008, 03:39 PM   #7
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

OVR: 5

Online Dynasty is the only reason I play the game. Personally, I think the game sucks. I don't play ranked games, or off line dynasties or campus legend but online dynasty makes it that much fun....expecially when everyone takes it serious.

We have a great dynasty, 12 people, we advance every couple of days. Everybody is online for the offseason, everybody talks trash to eachother.....if you can find something like that then it makes it worth it 100%.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
its the only reason y i still play this game
Im in a league with kgx2thez and our league advances about 3 times a week with 6 ballers.
Hell yes it is worth it.

To me its 2 games in one when you include the recruiting....I just lost the #1 MLB to georgia after I WAS #1 ON HIS LIST FOR 10 WEEKS. I am pissed and want to beat the hell out of Georgia

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »