Home

It's on!!!

This is a discussion on It's on!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2008, 11:42 AM   #1
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4
Talking It's on!!!

I just picked up my repaired 360 from UPS this morning. It sent it out on Sep 5th for the red rings of death.

My wife is out of town on business for the next 7 days and I am now ready to start Dynasties!

Please relay what sliders you have found as the best to use for Dynasty play only, no online play.

Also if you have found any good mid-level teams to use let me know

Sorry for the seemingly uneccesary thread, but I am just really excited!. I played so little before my 360 crashed that it is like I never really had the games yet.

Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2008, 12:58 PM   #2
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: It's on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchrider1
I just picked up my repaired 360 from UPS this morning. It sent it out on Sep 5th for the red rings of death.

My wife is out of town on business for the next 7 days and I am now ready to start Dynasties!

Please relay what sliders you have found as the best to use for Dynasty play only, no online play.

Also if you have found any good mid-level teams to use let me know

Sorry for the seemingly uneccesary thread, but I am just really excited!. I played so little before my 360 crashed that it is like I never really had the games yet.

Thank you
Well if you play on AA I would suggest Arichzona's AA sliders.

As for a mid-level team, I would suggest PITT because of obvious reasons and recruiting is challenging with OSU, PSU and WVU all in your backyard. I also would suggest Indiana or Iowa.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 09-19-2008, 01:16 PM   #3
Rookie

ditchrider1's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: It's on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
Well if you play on AA I would suggest Arichzona's AA sliders.

As for a mid-level team, I would suggest PITT because of obvious reasons and recruiting is challenging with OSU, PSU and WVU all in your backyard. I also would suggest Indiana or Iowa.

Thanks...I always use Akron and then usually Ohio State, but they are too good on the game which the whole world has found out is a complete crock o' crap!

I am think maybe a non BCS team from out west and then defintiely a team from the SEC. I have really started watching alot of SEC games over the past few years and love it, that and the Big10 since Time Warner finally gave in to the Big Ten Network.

The sliders you mentioned...When I initially got the game it was completed offensive nonsnense. Do the sliders cut down on the offensive show that littered my games from before, plus how have the patch/s helped?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »