Home

WHY THE HELL IS DEFENSE SO HARD?!

This is a discussion on WHY THE HELL IS DEFENSE SO HARD?! within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-20-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
WHY THE HELL IS DEFENSE SO HARD?!

MY DEFENSE VS HUMAN OPPONENTS IS MUCH BETTER THAN IT IS AGAINST THE CPU!!! SUCK *** WR CATCH EVERYTHING, THE LAMEST QBS FROM THE WEAKEST TEAMS DRIVE THE BALL INTO THE REDZONE NEARLY EVERY DRIVE. WINNING ISNT A PROBLEM AS USUALLY A TEAM ONLY SCORES 10 OR LESS. ITS JUST THE FACT THAT IF U HAVE A WR WITH 87 SPEED FROM EASTERN MICHIGAN, HE SHOULD NOT BE BURNING ANY OF GA'S CORNERS (93 TO 95 SPEED) IN MAN TO MAN COVERAGE. DEEP BALLS INCLUDED!!! NO EFFIN WAY!!! CROSSING ROUTES ARE ALWAYS OPEN. OFTEN TIMES MY LB JUS LOOKS AT THE BALL BEING THROWN BY HIM. I PLAY ON HEISMAN AND ALL AMERICAN, BUT EVEN ON VARSITY QBS CAN LOB THE BALL ACROSS THE FIELD AND HAVE A WR COME BACK AND GRAB IT!!! IVE NEVER SEEN CRAP LIKE THIS IN MY LIFE. PLZ TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE GOING THROUGH THIS!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2008, 04:32 PM   #2
Atlanta Black Sox

xNobleEaglex's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: WHY THE HELL IS DEFENSE SO HARD?!

Calm down...it's just a game. And for God's sake...take off the caps lock.
Old 09-20-2008, 04:50 PM   #3
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

lol. i realize its just a game but its so darn frustrating!!! if i can go online and guys to 150 yds passing easily then i shouldnt allow 300+ yards by a team like temple or eastern michigan dude. even the backup goes 6 for 7 or 8 for 10!!! its really stressin. really. my fun d is a1 online and offline tho. its just that whacked out passin d
Old 09-20-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Everything you're saying has been said on here a thousand times. We feel your pain. Hopefully EA realizes their mistake.....hopefully.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:21 PM   #5
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Everything you're saying has been said on here a thousand times. We feel your pain. Hopefully EA realizes their mistake.....hopefully.
I don't know. The track record with NCAA seems to be design decisions made always for the offense. I don't like it and i'll never understand it.

Despite the Dev interaction, i doubt we'll ever be able to field a team in game that mimics the Alabama championship team from the mid 90's or that one Arizona team, or LSU's D, etc. etc.

HELLO BROOKYLN.
All Black Everything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2008, 06:07 PM   #6
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

my b stoncold. im new here. its jus really been botherin me. off topic but i supposedly have patch two but when i tried to create myself ar runnin back for hawaii i almost lost them completely. i went to the rosters n it said no players available. i turned it off n back on which resolved the problem. now im worried about tryna create a player due to the risk of wiping out a team. im reeeeal close to just simmin a few dynastys and campus legends for madden and takin ncaa 09 back
Old 09-20-2008, 07:09 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

The game is simply broken. Pretty disappointing and we can "always hope it'll be better next year"

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »