Home

I am loving dynasty mode!!!

This is a discussion on I am loving dynasty mode!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2008, 03:58 PM   #73
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: I am loving dynasty mode!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
That's sweet. Dynasty reports can be fun to read but many times the person reporting them probably goes nuts if they have to write down too much info. A box score like that is beautiful but still looks like a lot of work to me! If you say it's easy I'll just take your word for it.
See, that's my problem. I read some of these reports like Matt10's. They're awesome with all of the graphics and have a lot of reader interaction. I just don't feel like doing a lot of writing.

What makes it's so much more awesome is that each game you play has a headline on your campus gazette so you could have each game you report use that headline. I'm gonna get started on that hopefully tonight.
Old 09-26-2008, 05:06 PM   #74
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4

I am glad that everyone is having fun with this game...it sure beats the heck out of listening to what was wrong with it when it came out...
I run a 12 dynasty, always have since the option came out. I can't pick just one team, because I then end up doing like all of you and packing up after a couple of years. With the 12 team dynasty, I can really get a complete feel for every conference and college football altogether. I usually pick out a team from each conference, but this year, I had to stick with teams that had alternative uniforms(only reason I like the PS2 version). I'm mid season right now in week 9. My teams are as follows:
Clemson
Miami
Texas Tech
Kansas
UTEP
UCF
Ole Miss
Georgia
Colorado State
Louisville
Oregon
Illinois

I am loving this game and will end up playing this till next year's game...that'll be good enough for 12+seasons...
Also, I am a die-hard Raiders fan and wouldn't renounce my allegiance to them for even EA to bring back NCAA Baseball
Old 09-28-2008, 04:47 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 4

wow 12 team dynasty, thats gotta get pretty crazy, at least you are pretty much guaranteed a bowl bid...

lets see my current dynasty, i started as the Memphis tigers 1st year i went 9-3 ended up going to the GMAC bowl and won cant remember who i played off the top of my head, but i should have won the conf that year, my 3 losses were to Ole miss. Louisville, and southern miss. the reason i say i should have at least won my div. anyway is because i was trailing soutern miss by 2 points with just under a minute left, i was on my own 45 or so yard line, threw it to my 6'6'' WR Singleton about 20 yards down the field he caught it and was inches away from getting out of bounds but rite before he gets nailed and fumbles it.that sucked but it happens..

then year 2 with Memphis i went 9-3 again while losing to southern miss and rice in conf. play forgot the other loss.. and headed back to the GMAC bowl but lost it this time..

Now beginning year 3 i took a coaching job at Texas, to try and restore some glory there because they were just simply doing horrible over the last 2 years..

but now I dont think i want to keep it, i want to find a new team to be, not sure if i want to try an SEC team and go straight for the National Title(Because I have yet to win one) or what.

NCAA Football and Basketball
Tennessee Volunteers

A very fun football MMORPG - \/\/\/\/\/\/
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=23627433

Last edited by zodiac52; 09-28-2008 at 04:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »