Home

I am loving dynasty mode!!!

This is a discussion on I am loving dynasty mode!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2008, 08:17 PM   #49
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: I am loving dynasty mode!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by erivera7
I'm not trying to start a fight. I just think it's funny how he was coming after you and Louisville, so I figured I'd set the record straight. Nothing more.
Yeah, I can't believe he got that bent out of shape. I was messin' around and nothing more. In no way did I proclaim UofL better than Pitt or anything of the sort, I was only poking fun and this is what happens. How sad.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 09-22-2008, 08:21 PM   #50
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Yeah, I can't believe he got that bent out of shape. I was messin' around and nothing more. In no way did I proclaim UofL better than Pitt or anything of the sort, I was only poking fun and this is what happens. How sad.
I too was not serious just wanted to start a little fire. And PITT football has put out some good NFL players so I dont know what your talking about erivera7.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 09-22-2008, 08:29 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Man, I think I'm gonna get back to my dynasty (now 5-6) in just a few minutes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2008, 11:31 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by erivera7
I'm not trying to start a fight. I just think it's funny how he was coming after you and Louisville, so I figured I'd set the record straight. Nothing more.

I think Louisville sucks, too. Both the team and the school. If you insist on ''setting the record straight,'' you should have just added both schools irrelevance in college football.

NCAA '09 is ownage, though. I'm currently 2-0 with West Virginia.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:55 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatus
just in my 5th game with IOWA but having a great time. had 2 easy ones to start with beat iowa st 7-6 lost big at Pitt with a turnover fest and now b10 play

in the recruiting trail i have liek 15 players ranking me #1 but no one committed yet.

My crown jewel could be the #1 overall HB..already on top3 after being out of his top10 in the pre-season
well as i said i having a lot of fun but except Mccoy and PItt iīve stopped the cpu rush attack every game and when i say stop i mean less than 10 yds each game/average. i will now play against another beast in Rinser (Mich St) letīs see if it keeps up.
I know Iowa has 2 90+ DT but still seems to easy so far to stop the CPU run
Old 09-23-2008, 12:00 PM   #54
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatus
well as i said i having a lot of fun but except Mccoy and PItt iīve stopped the cpu rush attack every game and when i say stop i mean less than 10 yds each game/average. i will now play against another beast in Rinser (Mich St) letīs see if it keeps up.
I know Iowa has 2 90+ DT but still seems to easy so far to stop the CPU run
You will find that on every difficulty level. Even with human break block at 0 and cpu run blocking at 100, they don't run the ball well. To really make them dangerous you have to boost cpu RBA significantly (at least 70 or more).
Old 09-23-2008, 12:04 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
You will find that on every difficulty level. Even with human break block at 0 and cpu run blocking at 100, they don't run the ball well. To really make them dangerous you have to boost cpu RBA significantly (at least 70 or more).

throw the human awareness down too. I can get the AI to run, just when they do, everyonce calls it cheese. Pick your poison.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2008, 12:08 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 10

which AA sliders you recommend for better CPU running?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »