Home

ONLINE CHEEZERS!!!

This is a discussion on ONLINE CHEEZERS!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2008, 12:36 PM   #41
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: ONLINE CHEEZERS!!!

Use your LB's if they pass to flats. Screens are easiest to play to INT or get sacks. If they run a screen early, start your defensive read with the OL. Stay in zone(w/ at least 5DB) if they throw a lot. Do not ever control a linemen unless they run all the time.

Also, as in any online game If youre playing for ranks, expect your opponent to try to win by any means necessary(Bugs exploits and all). Did you really expect anything different from casual NCAA players? These may be some of the worst gamers out there. Just look at EASportsworld highlights, most of these guys have no idea how to play sim style or make any effort to do so, they are more concerned with winning(to each his own).

and hey if that was my main goal in NCAA, to win lots of ranked matches, I'd cheese like a mofo too.

my record is 5-3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2008, 12:41 PM   #42
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxattax3
Use your LB's if they pass to flats. Screens are easiest to play to INT or get sacks. If they run a screen early, start your defensive read with the OL. Stay in zone(w/ at least 5DB) if they throw a lot. Do not ever control a linemen unless they run all the time.

Also, as in any online game If youre playing for ranks, expect your opponent to try to win by any means necessary(Bugs exploits and all). Did you really expect anything different from casual NCAA players? These may be some of the worst gamers out there. Just look at EASportsworld highlights, most of these guys have no idea how to play sim style or make any effort to do so, they are more concerned with winning(to each his own).

and hey if that was my main goal in NCAA, to win lots of ranked matches, I'd cheese like a mofo too.

my record is 5-3.
and thats why i don't play NCAA(or basically any game) in ranked matches. just offline/online dynasty mode or unranked matches with friends.

ranked matches against random people(most of which will probably use exploits) just is not fun to me.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 09-24-2008, 03:04 PM   #43
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
alright dude. lets play a game online. i'll run flats very often. every other play. maybe 2 or 3 times in a row. you never know. and lets just see if u have 20 ints/ batted balls. cheezing is lame. and its boring playing somebody that does it that often. it takes ALL of the fun out of playing someone u can stop it but not every time. it doesnt take much to throw the defenders off or to get a blown coverage in a ranked game on aa. u can hot route three guys to defend the running back and somehow they'll all get blocked. ive tried that, containment and zone. i'll have 6 or 7 picks but by games end the rb will still have 20+ catches. so u can say what u want but its not possible to defend EVERY play. cuz when u start defendin the rb they throw to an alternate guy. then its right back to the rb. so until i can see it done im gonna believe what i said to begin with
I don't have to manually defend the RB or do anything abnormal to stop the flats pass.

I will send you a friend request.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:18 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
"any 12 yr old can figure out wat im sayin."

Well, not every one of them, but I do get your point. I can understand what you are saying, but it's just really pathetic that this is what society has been reduced to.

We both know what happened and what your point was and that was to keep throwing the ball to your running back.

I'm not complaining about anything. It seems like you just enjoy repeatedly showing your lack of intelligence in a public forum.

That is another blatant lie.

"i threw to my back up every play????"

I never said that. I said "back". I did not say "back up".

This message board is not the place for this "conversation". I believe it is against the rules.

Stop wasting your time and my time on a message board.
if u get my point y r u bringing it up??? this is an ncaa 09 forum.

my point was not to keep throwin the ball to my rb every play. my point was to win the game. of u left my rb open every play then i will throw him the ball when he is open. common sense here.

oh and did say that when my back up was in the game i threw it to him everytime. comon, u cant figure out wat i was saying? just read through the garbage u wrote.

if this isnt the place for this conversation y did u start it?

oh i love how u say the exact thing is said bout wasting my time. nice try in trying to sound like the bigger man...

ur doing nothing but bitching on this forum. if anyone is making themselves look like an idiot that would b u. u chose to pick parts of my responses n answer only the parts that favored u. thats fine. just proves im right. im not the one that put ur name on here, u did. u r the one that is trying to make this into some forum internet battle. so let this be the end of this. i say ur full of ****, u say im full of ****. noone on here cares. lets agree to disagree.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #45
MVP

Jason_19's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruvn
my point was not to keep throwin the ball to my rb every play. my point was to win the game. of u left my rb open every play then i will throw him the ball when he is open. common sense here.
You ran the same 2 pass plays and the same exact patterns with him.

Quote:
if this isnt the place for this conversation y did u start it?
I didn't start the conversation. You did when chose to discuss our game here. It does not matter if you mentioned my name or not. You were discussing the game that we played.

Quote:
im not the one that put ur name on here, u did. u r the one that is trying to make this into some forum internet battle.
No, I'm not trying to do that. You chose to discuss our game and you blatantly lied numerous times in doing so.

Quote:
so let this be the end of this.
Sounds good to me.

Last edited by Jason_19; 04-10-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2008, 09:24 PM   #46
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Because you type like a an 8 year old.

You ran the same 2 pass plays and the same exact patterns with him.

"oh and did say"? I don't understand that. Yes, I figured out what you said and it was completely different than what I said.

I didn't start the conversation. You did when chose to discuss our game here. It does not matter if you mentioned my name or not. You were discussing the game that we played.

I wasn't trying to sound like you. I would never do such a thing.

Actually, I am doing the exact opposite.

As i stated before, you are seriously deluded if you think so.

No, I replied to the most ignorant parts of your replies. I will gladly reply to nonsensical thing that you say.

If you think that, you are deluded.

No, I'm not trying to do that. You chose to discuss our game and you blatantly lied numerous times in doing so. I was not going to sit back and allow it do go unaddressed.

Sounds good to me.
this was funny as hell!!! im glad i started this thread!!! didnt think a war would start. but im glad u guys decided to sign the internet treaty and call truce. lol

Old 09-24-2008, 10:17 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 1

i just dont like wasting my time with guys like him.

ill let him have the last word since it looks like it means that much to him. lil insults dont affect me. being called an 8 year old because i type on line like i do on text messages? lol ok man. deluded? anyways...

1 thing i will clear up is that i left "u" out of "oh did say".

either way that bout raps it up. only the 2 of us know what really happened.

as far as im concerned im no cheeser n neither is my style of play.
Old 09-25-2008, 09:40 AM   #48
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruvn
as far as im concerned im no cheeser n neither is my style of play.
Just like an alcoholic. You can't admit it. Everything said in this thread has made you sound like a cheeser.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »