Home

The negatives of online gaming

This is a discussion on The negatives of online gaming within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
Rookie

elliottcarbone's Arena

OVR: 7
The negatives of online gaming

First, I just want to say that I am not here to complain nor am I here to bash online gamers. I used to love playing NCAA online, there used to be a time when I good actually get a good, fair game and fight it out until the end with a complete stranger. But now everytime I play online (except for my online dynasty) I play people who cheese. You know the type go for it in the 1st quarter on 4th and 10, run the same slant play over and over. Onside kicks in the first half, deep balls every down and the infamous Quarter defense using a D lineman for extra pass coverage. I am just about to say fu^& it and never play online again. Is anyone else running into these problems? And whats up with these guys who have records like 145-45? You mean to tell me someone has actually got the time to play over 200 games at 5 minutes a quarter. We all know playing an online game takes forever at 5 min a game. What ever happened to the good old OT drill, I could get like 10 games in 30 minutes now I get one game in an hour. Absolutely ridiculous.
NCAA BB: Miami Hurricanes
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

National Champions

1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2008, 09:17 PM   #2
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The negatives of online gaming

^^^ i started a thread about online cheesers. go there

Old 09-23-2008, 10:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

i dun think its that hard to play that many games. im a full time college student and part time worker and my records like 86-26. i got ncaa 2 weeks after it came out.

wake up get my stuff together run one nc game. go to school. go to work. get home shower eat. run nc game. go out. come home n sleep. not every day i get 2 games in. i mean some days i get none because of tests and projects. other days i might get 4 in because there wasnt anything to do. now that college football and nfl is back on i only play on week days lol.

i love the game. love ranking up. i love beating the crap out of cheesers. yeah those wr/rb at qb i love stomping them and after the game write them a nice message. or how bout the west virginia guys????? all they do is run wit pat white. love playing west virginia.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:08 AM   #4
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peruvn
or how bout the west virginia guys????? all they do is run wit pat white. love playing west virginia.
Me too! Last guy I played that was WV, I beat 59-5. I love playing cheesers. When you take away their cheese plays, they panic and you end up drilling their ***.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:42 PM   #5
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayeight
Me too! Last guy I played that was WV, I beat 59-5. I love playing cheesers. When you take away their cheese plays, they panic and you end up drilling their ***.
Aint that the truth. You break up their money play early and the meltdown begins. Works in reverse too though.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »