Home

After 5 Seasons in Dynasty, All CPU Teams Suck

This is a discussion on After 5 Seasons in Dynasty, All CPU Teams Suck within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 02:17 PM   #73
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: After 5 Seasons in Dynasty, All CPU Teams Suck

Let me just throw my .2 in on the o-line recruiting woes. I desperately needed an OT, and I ended up getting a guy late, 3* 6'7, 354, lightly recruited Kordell Davis. He came in at 73 overall, but with 91 STR. I didn't redshirt him because I needed him to play, and now, going into his junior year, he is 87 OVR. So it may just be that some of those lower rated prospects will be fine once we let them play. I for one am going to start hitting them harder.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:49 PM   #74
Rookie

mdurd2817's Arena

OVR: 5

I've been putting this in my wishlist for a few years. I gave up submitting a wishlist every year altogether. With the direct feedback and responses we get now I think I'll start posting my two cents again.

CPU play calling & CPU roster management are the two dynasty killers for me. I mean they absolutely ruin it. I wish everyone who reads this thread will chime in if they experience the same problems. I'm positive they are there. All you have to do is check a few teams. The CPU roster management is screwed up from recruiting to position changes to gameday starters. Please spend some time to fix this EA.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:53 PM   #75
MVP

Donovan's Arena

OVR: 18

As far as creating O linemen, I'm going to create 10 tackles, 10 guards and 6-7 Cs, probably all 5 star, maybe 1-2 of them 4 star, and hope that balances things out somewhat. I have free time but not free time to create 100 O linemen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 12:30 AM   #76
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donovan
As far as creating O linemen, I'm going to create 10 tackles, 10 guards and 6-7 Cs, probably all 5 star, maybe 1-2 of them 4 star, and hope that balances things out somewhat. I have free time but not free time to create 100 O linemen.
If you decide to do this, could you report back in this thread and let everyone know if this idea seems to fix the issue? Thanks.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Bulls / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
Old 10-02-2008, 04:45 AM   #77
MVP

Donovan's Arena

Will do, it will be a while until then, I only progress a season every 10-14 days or so.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:48 AM   #78
MVP

Donovan's Arena

I'm actually really torn between wanting to continue my dynasty and fix the O line problem now before it gets worse, and wanting to restart and create these prospects from day 1 instead of now, 5 seasons in. But I'm so in love with my dynasty, the players on my team, everything, that restarting would be suck.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:59 AM   #79
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
I'm actually really torn between wanting to continue my dynasty and fix the O line problem now before it gets worse, and wanting to restart and create these prospects from day 1 instead of now, 5 seasons in. But I'm so in love with my dynasty, the players on my team, everything, that restarting would be suck.
Might as well just continue, maybe make more the first season you decide to do it. What you might want to consider is just making OL recruits for your half of the country and states of teams you play in conference unless you plan to make like 100 guys.
Old 10-02-2008, 12:36 PM   #80
Rookie

nflman2033's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Wouldnt creating several top end offensive lineman help this situation? Say I went all out and created 25 5 star O linemen every offseason, wouldnt that help the weak O lines on top teams?
i like that Idea, i think i am going to do that for now on

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »