Home

Need help, a call out to all PSP NCAA players

This is a discussion on Need help, a call out to all PSP NCAA players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2008, 12:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Need help, a call out to all PSP NCAA players

I'm getting a bit frustrated with NCAA on the PSP. Games seem to turn into fumble, sacks, interception fests. Running games are rarely effective or non-existent. The computer usually doesn't run, and I try to run but it seems like when my HB has the ball, the entire defense is on him in an instant. Neither line seems to block well for the pass or the run. Sacks are frequent, or pressure on the QB. Fumbles are a killer, seems like each game has had a total of 7-8 fumbles total. So, now for the call out for help, has anyone found sliders that make this game a little more enjoyable? My attempts at sliders either make the defense way too tough, or way too lax and the offense seems inefficient no matter what I do. Or has anyone found anything else that works to make the offenses more effective yet not neutering the defenses completely.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Need help, a call out to all PSP NCAA players

So is the lack of response mean no one knows or no one plays the PSP version?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:01 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Been having same problems as you. I'm going to edit rosters for the teams I play with and change 'carry' to 99 for all skill positions. Hopefully this will end fumblitis - I had 8 fumbles - lost in a game last night.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:04 PM   #4
Rookie

Well, I'm right now in testing of the 0% Penalties, everything default on Heisman to see if that gives me any better luck. So far, I've thrown a pick and had the next play Nevada throw a pass deep, my defender tip it right to the opposing receiver for a TD. Annoying, but entertaining as well. No fumbles, still not a lot of offense, but things seem a bit better. Had one penalty so far as well. Might be on to something.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »