Home

OD Recruiting glitch?

This is a discussion on OD Recruiting glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2008, 01:06 PM   #9
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: OD Recruiting glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
I have had a 84OVR SOPH(RS) want to go to the pros early with no backup at his position. When that happens and you have to START a walk on, it BLOWS.
I have no doubt that it does. Just EA glitches don't leave us with much of an option. Its one crappy choice or the other. I don't' really think one option is better than the other. Its just the direction i chose.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:09 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
I have no doubt that it does. Just EA glitches don't leave us with much of an option. Its one crappy choice or the other. I don't' really think one option is better than the other. Its just the direction i chose.
i hear ya... but now I am stuck in season 3 and only now realizing this crap. Wow, this game never ceases to amaze me. wonder what I will find out tomorrow? why do we even bother?
Old 10-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #11
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
It changes when you take it offline for some reason. It's another bug. I remember my conference prestige went from Elite to Sub Par using ND.
That is a completely different issue. We have Notre Dame set to Elite in year one, but in year two the game adjusts everyone's pitches and drops Notre Dame to subpar for being indepenent. It has nothing to do with taking it offline.

.... and I don't see how that could effect the TV exposure ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2008, 02:47 PM   #12
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Wait... is it just TV? Do ALL the pitches reset to default when you take it offline? I could understand that happening (it shouldn't, mind you... but it wouldn't surprise me).
Old 10-06-2008, 02:51 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Wait... is it just TV? Do ALL the pitches reset to default when you take it offline? I could understand that happening (it shouldn't, mind you... but it wouldn't surprise me).
I am playing with Michigan and every year my TV rating goes down and down even though I have been 12-1 both years and on TV every week. I am now one of the middle ratings. ND is higher then me now.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 19

how about when you convince a underclassmen to stay and then he dissappears from the game AND draft Class
Old 10-06-2008, 09:53 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
OMT, let me know if you want me to send you a OD invite so you can download it and look yourself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2008, 12:00 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 5

Recruiting is just broke and makes no sense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »