Home

OD Recruiting glitch?

This is a discussion on OD Recruiting glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2008, 11:23 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
OD Recruiting glitch?

So we are doing that save to hard drive in order to keep the guys from leaving for pros early and Xfering. Well i don't know if that is the cause but both of our Television Exposure ratings are plummeting. Anyone else notice this or know why this is for sure?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
stewaat

OVR:
Re: OD Recruiting glitch?

It changes when you take it offline for some reason. It's another bug. I remember my conference prestige went from Elite to Sub Par using ND.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:52 AM   #3
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

How does ND have elite conference prestige in the first place?

My Video Game Streams
Old 10-06-2008, 11:57 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
They're the best team in the Notre Dame conference.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:29 PM   #5
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
They have their own conference pretty much which gets them BCS privileges and they don't share the revenue from bowls. Sounds like they have the best "conference" to me.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2008, 12:34 PM   #6
MVP

So what do I do? So far we have decided to live with it as it only makes recruiting HARDER. But if it means my team will eventually have the worst ratings then that is a problem. Any suggestions?
Old 10-06-2008, 12:47 PM   #7
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
So what do I do? So far we have decided to live with it as it only makes recruiting HARDER. But if it means my team will eventually have the worst ratings then that is a problem. Any suggestions?
Its pretty straight forward- Your either stuck with the school attributes being lower or your stuck letting more players leave via the draft and transferring.

I have decided in my league to let them transfer and leave early. Since you can over recruit- ie sign more than are leaving- i prefer to let the guys bail early and not hurt the recruiting process which for alot of guys is the most fun. Plus, i always thought that anyone over 95 on the current year should leave early anyway. Maybe i haven't been burned enough yet to sway my decision the other way but thats what i am doing.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:54 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
Its pretty straight forward- Your either stuck with the school attributes being lower or your stuck letting more players leave via the draft and transferring.

I have decided in my league to let them transfer and leave early. Since you can over recruit- ie sign more than are leaving- i prefer to let the guys bail early and not hurt the recruiting process which for alot of guys is the most fun. Plus, i always thought that anyone over 95 on the current year should leave early anyway. Maybe i haven't been burned enough yet to sway my decision the other way but thats what i am doing.
I have had a 84OVR SOPH(RS) want to go to the pros early with no backup at his position. When that happens and you have to START a walk on, it BLOWS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »