Home

Penalty sliders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Penalty sliders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2008, 03:43 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Penalty sliders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontez
well how about this... i personally know for a FACT that turning down all the penalty sliders to zero and gameplay to the default, turn hfa off(it was overdone) that this will make players play off there ratings. I really cant tell u how i know but trust me. Since u r a veteran player, why dont u play 10 games with my settings and post the stats so it can be disproved.
I did test this penalty slider theory and it didn't work for me, not going to test it again.
Old 10-09-2008, 03:53 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I did test this penalty slider theory and it didn't work for me, not going to test it again.
for some strange reason i think u r lying.lol most people theory was putting some slider at 0 or 5 or even 100. im the first with the all zero theory. u still will see penalties some penalties even with evrthing on zero. Listen, if u dont want to try it than fine... but stop hating and keep your waistful comments to youyrself. i have done sliders and stuff before and been completely wrong. but i know this works because i had a PROFESSIONAL who develops games help me this time!
Old 10-09-2008, 03:58 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
for some strange reason i think u r lying.lol most people theory was putting some slider at 0 or 5 or even 100. im the first with the all zero theory. u still will see penalties some penalties even with evrthing on zero. Listen, if u dont want to try it than fine... but stop hating and keep your waistful comments to youyrself. i have done sliders and stuff before and been completely wrong. but i know this works because i had a PROFESSIONAL who develops games help me this time!

Now you are calling me a liar? You are a fool.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Now you are calling me a liar? You are a fool.
im not really calling u a liar. lol stop been so sensitive. u want a hug? lol
Old 10-09-2008, 04:56 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
im not really calling u a liar. lol stop been so sensitive. u want a hug? lol
Yeah I want a hug and a kiss on the cheek too. Like I said, there were many of us who tested this theory. We even asked EA to respond to it. We didn't get an answer. Why don't you PM Adam and have him talk to the guy you claim to know and have Adam verify your story.

Some guys say it works, some say it doesn't. It didn't work when I tested it. But with anything you test on this game, you need to have a large sample size because some games the AI just plays good and others it plays real bad.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:05 PM   #14
Rookie

u r def right about the sample size. would u help me test them. we can both concentrate on certain areas of the game. ea wouldnt respond to the question. and adam is gonna say "thats not my department" . holla back homie
Old 10-09-2008, 06:08 PM   #15
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: Penalty sliders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Yeah I want a hug and a kiss on the cheek too. Like I said, there were many of us who tested this theory. We even asked EA to respond to it. We didn't get an answer. Why don't you PM Adam and have him talk to the guy you claim to know and have Adam verify your story.

Some guys say it works, some say it doesn't. It didn't work when I tested it. But with anything you test on this game, you need to have a large sample size because some games the AI just plays good and others it plays real bad.
Why do u think they wouldnt respond?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #16
MVP

atlplayboy23's Arena

OVR: 10

Ill help out give me a team to play as and against and level you want me to play on and minutes and ill give it a shot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »