Home

Off-Season recruiting proble

This is a discussion on Off-Season recruiting proble within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Off-Season recruiting proble

Forgive me if this is answered somewhere else. In my OD we are in the fourth year of off-season recruiting. For some reason starting in the third week at least one or two guys dont receive any hours to recruit. Is there a max number of hours per offseason? Please help!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2008, 01:39 PM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Off-Season recruiting proble

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsy
Forgive me if this is answered somewhere else. In my OD we are in the fourth year of off-season recruiting. For some reason starting in the third week at least one or two guys dont receive any hours to recruit. Is there a max number of hours per offseason? Please help!!
I don't know about online but offline you get 10mins a week. The only thing I could think of is that the 2 guys have offered all of thier scholarships. If you had no more to offer then why would you need to recruit more. Just a thought.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:25 PM   #3
Rookie

trayeight's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsy
I thought it was just me! This happened to me last offseason. When it advanced to Week 4, I had no hours for that week, even though I had 9 schollies left. I didn't get to do anything that week, and then I got my 10 hours back for Week 5. Totally sucked.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:27 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 6

I've had this happen in a dynasty for a couple of reasons.

1) When the commish advances, someone starts loading the dynasty before all of the info is done being updated. In one case all of the recruits who were scheduled to visit gave the visit an F rating, and two players who had me out in front in interest by a huge margin committed elsewhere.
2) We had to restart the dynasty with someone else as a commish, and someone forgot to retire from the other dynasty before we advanced, so it glitched and everyone with 0 hours in the other dynasty got 0 in this dynasty.
3) It could be a problem that we faced in the regular season where the commish advances, but everyone looks like they have to replay the week before. In this case, a fix is to exit the online dynasty, got to your xbox dashboard, go to the memory section and delete the online dynsaty file from your xbox. Then get back on and reload the dynasty file, and it should go to where it's supposed to be.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:07 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderRatedCoast
I've had this happen in a dynasty for a couple of reasons.

1) When the commish advances, someone starts loading the dynasty before all of the info is done being updated. In one case all of the recruits who were scheduled to visit gave the visit an F rating, and two players who had me out in front in interest by a huge margin committed elsewhere.
2) We had to restart the dynasty with someone else as a commish, and someone forgot to retire from the other dynasty before we advanced, so it glitched and everyone with 0 hours in the other dynasty got 0 in this dynasty.
3) It could be a problem that we faced in the regular season where the commish advances, but everyone looks like they have to replay the week before. In this case, a fix is to exit the online dynasty, got to your xbox dashboard, go to the memory section and delete the online dynsaty file from your xbox. Then get back on and reload the dynasty file, and it should go to where it's supposed to be.
Thanks I will try that out and see how it works
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »