Home

What the hell is CHEEZING?

This is a discussion on What the hell is CHEEZING? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2008, 05:31 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: What the hell is CHEEZING?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
I painted this picture in my mind and damn near gagged. But they stop at hotels. I surely hope they take a break from the game to bathe their asses and wash their clothes
Highly unlikely.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:58 PM   #18
Rookie

ed_cota's Arena

OVR: 3

Wow this thread has taken on a whole new life of its own. LOL
Old 10-24-2008, 09:13 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed_cota
Wow this thread has taken on a whole new life of its own. LOL
Agreeeeeeed, Fist has painted such a picture that I am guessing I will get almost MAD if I ever watch another moment of that show again. Last time I flipped across it I watched it for just 5 minutes and felt it was harmless.... now I will be studying the users grease versus watching how he plays! LOL

I hope that NCAA 2010 AI is done well enough that I can play an OD with my boy FIST again and enjoy it. Although it will be the year 2010 before he comes up with a final set of sliders...... LOL
Old 10-24-2008, 09:19 AM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
Agreeeeeeed, Fist has painted such a picture that I am guessing I will get almost MAD if I ever watch another moment of that show again. Last time I flipped across it I watched it for just 5 minutes and felt it was harmless.... now I will be studying the users grease versus watching how he plays! LOL

I hope that NCAA 2010 AI is done well enough that I can play an OD with my boy FIST again and enjoy it. Although it will be the year 2010 before he comes up with a final set of sliders...... LOL

That ain't no lie because when I turned Human Defensive Awareness down to 0, all of a sudden I am getting 8 to 10 sacks a game over the last 10 games or so. Crazy stuff.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:23 AM   #21
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
That ain't no lie because when I turned Human Defensive Awareness down to 0, all of a sudden I am getting 8 to 10 sacks a game over the last 10 games or so. Crazy stuff.
right, so i would argue that is too much and it needs to be turned back UP. if we know anything we know that just because it looks like you are lowing something for HUMAN that should make the game harder isn't always the case. who knows, maybe its telling the D-Line to pin their ears back and get to the QB and not read the play in some way which is leading to more sacks. Either way, i would suggest starting to bump it back up for a challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

Quote:
right, so i would argue that is too much and it needs to be turned back UP. if we know anything we know that just because it looks like you are lowing something for HUMAN that should make the game harder isn't always the case. who knows, maybe its telling the D-Line to pin their ears back and get to the QB and not read the play in some way which is leading to more sacks. Either way, i would suggest starting to bump it back up for a challenge.
But the turnovers are cut way down which is exactly what I was looking for. I can go a couple games in a row without getting a pick which is awesome. I just have to up the AI pass block slider. Human defensive awarenwess at 0 is pretty good IMO, even with Awareness at 15 or 20, there were still too many picks with 2 or more per game. The AI sustains longer drives leading to more clock chewed up and more realistic scores.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:48 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
But the turnovers are cut way down which is exactly what I was looking for. I can go a couple games in a row without getting a pick which is awesome. I just have to up the AI pass block slider. Human defensive awarenwess at 0 is pretty good IMO, even with Awareness at 15 or 20, there were still too many picks with 2 or more per game. The AI sustains longer drives leading to more clock chewed up and more realistic scores.
everyone will have different opinions on what is better I think, kinda sad that it comes to this. However, sacks end drives about the same as picks do IMO. when I manually blitz for a sack (about the only time I ever get one) I risk giving up huge plays and even TDs. I do get more sacks then any other team but I regularly give up 70+ yard TDs because of it so its fair IMO. if i could get 8 sacks by my D-line with no major risk and set back in coverage I would not give up as many long TDs.

Either way, doesn't matter, this is a thread about cheezing isn't it?
Old 10-24-2008, 09:50 AM   #24
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
I agree. Somewhere in this forum, someone had mentioned that the sliders and the logic behind them haven't changed since they were implemented into the game.

I would think that there is a good chance that because so much from a programming standpoint has been added, deleted, and/or changed over the years that the sliders no longer work as they were originally intended to.

I have tried so many slider sets on all levels this year and I've had a mix of results both good and bad. Surprisingly the best results have come when I used Ask Corso for 90% of the plays on offense and defense.

We probably need to move this to the FOR slider thread though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »