Home

biggest comeback?

This is a discussion on biggest comeback? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 15
biggest comeback?

What is the biggest deficit you guys have ever overcame in a game? Last night i was Wake Forest at Miami and was down 38-21 going into the fourth quarter with absolutely no momentum. I held the ball practically all the fourth quarter and reeled off 21 consecutive points to win 42-38, including a pick-six that made me jump up and down a lot. It was sweet, especially when my free safety picked off their hail mary in the endzone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: biggest comeback?

I came back from a 28 point deficit once.

I was losing to lowly Colorado St in my 4th year with Colorado. It's a rivalry game and I was losing 38-10 in the third quarter and had thrown 6 INTs. My team was rated a 91 and they were a 72 and I was thoroughly embarrassed.

I scored a TD in the 3rd, then got an INT I almost returned for a TD. I punched it in at the end of the third and was only down 38-24. My defense decided to show up and I held them the rest of the game. I scored a TD with almost no time left to tie it at 38. I then won 44-38 in OT. I was so pumped! Embarrassed to have almost lost to this team but still pumped about the win.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:39 PM   #3
Banned

Laettner32's Arena

OVR: 28

Playing NCAA 2004 a couple years ago in my Texas dynasty, I was the #1 ranked team playing on the road at #5 Penn St. At the half, I was losing 27-0! My AA QB was terrible throwing 3 picks. I ended up winning 35-27. Was a really good game.
Old 10-24-2008, 04:54 PM   #4
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8

I was FSU at Ohio St. playing an online opponent that wasn't very good and was getting extremely lucky all game. I was down 21 points and scored 4 TD's in less than 1 minute to go up 7. I score at the end of the drive and was kicking off with 3:59 to go in the game and was down 14. I recovered the onside kick and the next play Gregg Carr scored on the Deep ball to put me down 7. There was like 3:40 on the clock at this point so I kick off. The guy I was playing then through a pick 6 on his first play and the game is tied.. At this point there was like 3:20 on the clock. I kick off again and his return man fumble. I run some clock and finally score with 2 minutes left. I kick off again and on his first play he throws another INT. He then quit the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »