Home

Does anyone else think dynasty is a little too easy?

This is a discussion on Does anyone else think dynasty is a little too easy? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 10-25-2008, 11:13 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Does anyone else think dynasty is a little too easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_hitter
This game is horrible playing against the CPU. The CPU offense royally sucks. I don't care what level or set of sliders, this game is BAD against the CPU. In fact, AA with sliders plays better than Heisman with sliders.
AA plays "better" maybe... plays "harder" no way in heck. Agree that if you play all out like you would against another HUMAN with no house rules it doesn't matter either way. However, with house rules Heisman is way harder because the CPU "cheats" which helps to offset the horrible AI and play calling.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:48 AM   #10
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
AA plays "better" maybe... plays "harder" no way in heck. Agree that if you play all out like you would against another HUMAN with no house rules it doesn't matter either way. However, with house rules Heisman is way harder because the CPU "cheats" which helps to offset the horrible AI and play calling.
And that would be great if I didnt get so frustrated when it happens. Lol. I hate for a screen to turn into an 80 yard td on 3rd down when a non elusive guy with low break tackle breaks 8 tackles, jukes a guy, hurdles another and scores! I have some new sliders in the sliders forum. HH is in my dynasty and we're playing with under 80 teams and an old set of my sliders and guys are actually losing and losing big on AA. Its awesome!

Old 10-25-2008, 12:03 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 6

I think dynasty is far to easy!! Sometimes it seems like the computer is not evening trying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #12
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5

It is easy. What ive done to kind of fix that issue is just quick sim when im on defense. Or as im doing this season(season 5) quick sim offense and just play defense since i have a 94 OVR true soph FS i like to control. It honestly makes the game a lil more fun for me, i dont win every game. In fact since doing this since the start of season 3 ive lost about 5-6 games over the last 3 seasons. The first 2 seasons i went undefeated and won back to back titles. If you can handle not controlling one side of the ball during the game it may make it a lil more fun for you.

Also why create a guy with 99 speed? This game has way too much emphasis on speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »