Home

Have Some Class

This is a discussion on Have Some Class within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2008, 08:56 PM   #9
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Have Some Class

This is why I rarely play games online outside of OD's. To many cheese balls, I don't mind if it's early on and it's 4th and 1 and go for it, do it, but when it's 4th and 10th come on now. If you play a straight game hit me up it's FSU5playmaker, I'd play with FSU but the roster glitch kills fsu's roster so I always run with other teams..
Old 10-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #10
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
This is why I rarely play games online outside of OD's. To many cheese balls, I don't mind if it's early on and it's 4th and 1 and go for it, do it, but when it's 4th and 10th come on now. If you play a straight game hit me up it's FSU5playmaker, I'd play with FSU but the roster glitch kills fsu's roster so I always run with other teams..
what u mean it kills em? they're the most overrated team with default rosters

Old 10-28-2008, 10:17 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

One game I played was (me) Nebraska vs. Ohio State. I was down 42-30 and scored a TD to make it 42-37 with about 0:45 left. I didn't get the onside kick and the OSU guy decided he wanted to score again to rub it in. Got to about :05 left and he threw a bomb to the endzone. I user picked it with Larry Asante and returned it all the way down the field for a TD to win the game 43-42 with 0:00 left on the clock.

I'd rather drink beer because drinking alot of beers makes you more manly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 01:13 AM   #12
Rookie

ed_cota's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallasin2K3
One game I played was (me) Nebraska vs. Ohio State. I was down 42-30 and scored a TD to make it 42-37 with about 0:45 left. I didn't get the onside kick and the OSU guy decided he wanted to score again to rub it in. Got to about :05 left and he threw a bomb to the endzone. I user picked it with Larry Asante and returned it all the way down the field for a TD to win the game 43-42 with 0:00 left on the clock.
NICE!! But that kind of dog luck only happens once in a while. lol
Old 10-29-2008, 01:16 AM   #13
Rookie

ed_cota's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
I play with Florida in every game when someone picks a ranked team. If they get FSU, OSU or LSU I usually end the session because those are the teams I get cheesed with. Florida would be a GREAT team to cheese with if that was my cup of tea.

I just lost a game 35-28 online. I was Maryland and the other guy picked Michigan. One of the most fun games I ever played online. He actually punted the ball! Only threw to his backs 4-6 times the whole game and rarely scrambled even though he had the scrambling guy in as QB.

You can play me. We can go Maryland vs Miami. I'll play you straight up and if im kicking your *** I'll take a knee. Lol. Deal?

Gt: Young J 334. I'll be on again in about an hr or two
Sounds good to me. lol
Old 10-29-2008, 12:37 PM   #14
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5

I dont cheese at all playing online. I actually despise cheesing. Its why i only play online in OD's now. And even then there is cheesing.

But one time i tried to run the score up on a guy late, i got burned lol. I dont ever do that i usually kneel, run the ball, etc. But i offered mercy to this guy, i was up big like 49-7. And he didnt take it, so just messing around with under 10 seconds left i scrambled with Pryor, well he got hit fumbles, the other user recovers and as he recovers i lose connection and get a loss on a game i won big. I was so mad.

The only reason i was messing around was cause i was annoyed this guy didnt take the mercy i offered him, i was obviously much better than him at this game and yet he wanted a butt whoopin i guess. Ill tell you what though, after that i dont mess around anymore. I just get the game over with.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:41 PM   #15
OS Brew Connoisseur

Motown's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
What roster glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2008, 12:44 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 34

I quit games like that as soon as possible. Any nonsense and I am gone.

I am generous soul, if someone has that much of their self worth invested into their online stats, I'm more then happy to help the kid out .

Hopefully, such acts of kindness will boost their tortured slef esteem and maybe one day, they will no longer attend highschool wearing a trench coat and face paint.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »