Home

2009 Uniform Editor

This is a discussion on 2009 Uniform Editor within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27
2009 Uniform Editor

Everyone seemingly wants this implemented in next year's version and would be a huge step forward for any sporting game. How would you (the user) want it to be engrafted? First, what could be changed then where it would be on the game, what kind of format it would be (like how Nascar does their paint schemes or something different), etc. etc.

Personally, as much as I'd love to be able to change a team's template uni all together, I'd rather be able to just change the individual colors of the jersey - Team Color 1, TC 2, White & Black

But with the user wanted to change the jersey I think it would be best to just use terms like "Generic 1, 2, etc." for jerseys like Arkansas, Missouri, VT, Oregon (to which would be like 5 templates anyways...).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2008, 11:36 AM   #2
Rookie

capone2117's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2009 Uniform Editor

I know that the uniform creator is something that is being talked about here, but I think more people are in agreeance with your second point. Just having the ability to pick your uniforms, not create them, would be great. It does not take much to have this done, but I know that it would take some revamping by the staff. Revamping that they do not want to do at this point. I really wish that we were able to have the ability to match the teams uniforms as we pleased. And for some teams like Texas, LSU, Michigan, they will have only one home and one away uniform. It would not be that hard to give every team their uniforms. I mean, if the staff can put 11 demon deacons on the field against 11 "tar heels", why can't they give every team their uniforms.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:42 AM   #3
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Hell, I'd like separate jersey/pant/helmet combos.

But I know that won't ever happen.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 11-12-2008, 09:54 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Hell, I'd like separate jersey/pant/helmet combos.

But I know that won't ever happen.
So true, EA LISTEN UP: All you need to do is give us the pants options and the shirts options and let us mix them for BOTH TEAMS! I don't need to create new jerseys but let me mix all of the tops/bottoms. This way nobody will complain about alternates because the user will determine the jersey.

OMT has already admitted that the uniform screen from last gen is already in 09, it's just turned off. All EA needs to do is modify that window and just like that... us players are very, very happy.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #5
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

If we dont get create a school then I would like to have the option of uniform editor for teams. I would love for their to be an option in dynasty to be able to edit/create uniforms for current teams. It would keep dynasty mode refreshed instead of having the same uniform design with a team for 60 years in dynasty mode. Not very realistic. Especially how often teams update uniforms.

My ultimate desire would be a Create-a-School options AND a uniform editor for current teams. That would be great. If NCAA had those options it would be the only game I would play.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »