Home

QB running to sideline every play Cheese..

This is a discussion on QB running to sideline every play Cheese.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: QB running to sideline every play Cheese..

I don't think the stuff in the flats is cheese either. It's pretty easy to stop if you take the LB, or play some cover 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2008, 03:49 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspectahDeck
Does anyone have a link to a post or another site that talks about why the QB running to the sideline every single play is cheese. I had a guy in my OD do this to me today and I told him to stop the cheese and he had no idea what I was talking about and is questioning me again. I know they won't believe me if I just say it's cheese because it is. So does anyone know where I can find info or posts or other sites so I can show this guy what's up.
Try a QB contain play....the outside rusher will come way outside and up the field and should get enough big losses against the guy to keep him from doing it.

I have a friend who plays the game that way, but instead of getting upset with him, I just used it against him.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:02 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 6

in madden this was a huge problem for me when vick was the rage... what i did then to stop it was run a dime and blitz the cbs from the edge of the tackles. if they start to roll they do it right into the arms of a defender. it works for this year in college too. if you have problems with the qb breaking away from a poor tackling qb or a guy who is great at cheesing you, swap your ss and fs with the cbs and this way you have speed over teh top. the logic here is that you have a player that maybe slower but can hit and kinda cover. play short zones and blitz the dime and nickle... there is a cool play called qb trap try that one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »