Home

Curious as to the interaction with community

This is a discussion on Curious as to the interaction with community within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-24-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Curious as to the interaction with community

Just wondering if we'll get the same interaction with NCAA as we're getting over in the Madden section with Ian? I mean, ole boy is over in the Madden section posting new prototype animations, asking about presentation additions, etc. Seeing that NCAA is released before Madden, I'm thinking one of the devs would have been here a while ago with the same intentions as Ian.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2008, 07:59 PM   #2
Pro

GoToledo's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Curious as to the interaction with community

I have been thinking this as well. It seems like Madden is going to be getting a serious overhaul. I PMed Ian to ask if NCAA is also going to get a serious gameplay overhaul, without asking for any specific details. If I hear anything, I will be sure to let you know.

Sideshow Bob
Old 11-24-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Curious as to the interaction with community

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreep
Just wondering if we'll get the same interaction with NCAA as we're getting over in the Madden section with Ian? I mean, ole boy is over in the Madden section posting new prototype animations, asking about presentation additions, etc. Seeing that NCAA is released before Madden, I'm thinking one of the devs would have been here a while ago with the same intentions as Ian.
Thats one thing that pisses me off about EA, NCAA and Madden are just like BMWs The same type of sausage just cut differently where NCAA is like a 3 series and the Madden Franchise is more like a 745i with the sport package.

EA needs two different teams working on the games, and they need to run off of separate engines

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »