Home

CPU interceptions... pull the QB!

This is a discussion on CPU interceptions... pull the QB! within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-02-2008, 01:38 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 37
Re: CPU interceptions... pull the QB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas_fan
Good call bro. The PS2 was the shizzle. I always think about that cuz I've picked off qb's 5-7 times ( I think I had one 8) more than once. And the cpu always leaves that poor rattled qb in. Aweome thread hopefully EA will fix that along with the draft classes.
Yup... it is a gameplay killer because the rattled QB, after that many interceptions has no ability to make a simple pass. If our starting QB is playing poorly he's out... same should go for the cpu QB.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:44 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Do you remember back in the good old days of the ps2: after you picked off the CPU starting QB four times the backup QB was sent in. Those were good times. Well I beat USC tonight... I was totally in the zone and had a career best of SEVEN INTS! Sounds good right? Well not really. The starting QB for USC went 19 of 43 for 104 yards 2TD's and 7ints. How does he stay in the game??????????????????????????????? Where is the CPU logic? He should have been out after 4-5 pics!!!

EA needs to fix this issue. The cpu replacing a struggling starting QB with the backup is vital to overall atmosphere and presentation. I say go back to the last gen standard: 4 pics = backup QB entering the game.
What do you mean good old days? I still play Ncaa Football 08 for xbox and its waaaaaaaaay better thank Ncaa Football 09 for xbox 360. Some of you guys should try it or play it again sometime.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:58 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
What do you mean good old days? I still play Ncaa Football 08 for xbox and its waaaaaaaaay better thank Ncaa Football 09 for xbox 360. Some of you guys should try it or play it again sometime.
No argument... last gen is a solid product... I just wish the 360 could say the same. Hey, maybe in 2010...????....????...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »