Home

Unstopable play? wow....

This is a discussion on Unstopable play? wow.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-11-2008, 02:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Unstopable play? wow....

I know defense in this game is real real bad....But this dude ran a play from the shotgun with 4 WR's... And he runs curl routes all day...with a scrambling QB it's hard to stop! He also runs his HB out of the back field across the middle...so if you cover that he dumps it to the HB!

So i play this other kid last night and he's baylor...he won't let me pick any good team so i take USF....he continues to use that play...But ha! I jump it on his final possesion and pick it which would have been six if he didn't have a fast QB to run down my slow DB...(odd huh? lol) He had like 200 wins and was like "Wanna play with some real teams then?" lol...This was the kid who wouldn't let me pick FSU or even illinois for that matter. He ended up Quitting at the end of the gm taking a DNF right at the end! I never understood that...he was in it till that final hail mary that i picked....Why quit and take DNF and loss?

but back to my original question....Curl flats are so hard to stop! esp if it's 4 WR's and they have other WR's streaking...man gets beat all day...zone will get beat by that scrambling QB for like 5-6 yards...any ideas?

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2008, 04:34 PM   #2
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Unstopable play? wow....

only one and this may not work....get in the Nickel 1-5-5 Cover 1 and crash your line left or right. The LB speed should offset his QB some. Also try pressing the corners.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »