Home

More then 2 impact players?

This is a discussion on More then 2 impact players? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2008, 06:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
More then 2 impact players?

I have been playing a dynasty with Marshall and in my spread offense my QB is obviously putting up freak numbers as are both my receivers are reaping the benefits. My number 1 WR and QB are both impact players, but my other receiver is doing just as well so he seems to deserve the impact star as well. So my question is next year would you like to see more then 2 players be able to be impact players?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2008, 06:48 PM   #2
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: More then 2 impact players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlane0087
I have been playing a dynasty with Marshall and in my spread offense my QB is obviously putting up freak numbers as are both my receivers are reaping the benefits. My number 1 WR and QB are both impact players, but my other receiver is doing just as well so he seems to deserve the impact star as well. So my question is next year would you like to see more then 2 players be able to be impact players?
I have 3...

My starting WR, and my starting MLB and ROLB.
Old 12-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think you can get up to 3 impact players total. Either 2 on offense and 1 on defense or 2 on offense and 1 on defense.

Seems like on one of the last NCAA games I bought for the PS2 would let you pick one for both the offense and defense. Then it would automatically give out the 3rd impact player.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:46 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 37

I don't like the three minimum and I really don't like how we no longer have a say in who they are. I want that feature back. Speaking of features wanted back... I want to be able to choose offensive and defensive captains again... my team my choice!
Old 12-13-2008, 06:42 AM   #5
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19

I think you should get to pick your captain, but not you're impact players. A coach doesn't get to pick who his stars are going to be.

You do have some in an impact player. At the beginning of a season in dynasty, your top rated offensive player and your top rated defensive player are the two impact players. The third is determined a few games in based on performance.

And if they didn't have a minimun, then top teams would have all impact players. That would kind of defeat the purpose of impact players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2008, 12:42 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsaQue
I think you should get to pick your captain, but not you're impact players. A coach doesn't get to pick who his stars are going to be.

You do have some in an impact player. At the beginning of a season in dynasty, your top rated offensive player and your top rated defensive player are the two impact players. The third is determined a few games in based on performance.

And if they didn't have a minimun, then top teams would have all impact players. That would kind of defeat the purpose of impact players.
That was put nicely
Old 12-14-2008, 12:57 PM   #7
MVP

timmg's Arena

OVR: 5

I would like to see impact OL!!!!!! Maybe only 2 or 3 in the whole NCAA per year, but EA would probably over-do it.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:32 PM   #8
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

What is the purpose of the captains? How do they affect gameplay?

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »