Home

Coach’s Prestige

This is a discussion on Coach’s Prestige within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Coach’s Prestige

Has anyone figured out what effects the Coach’s Prestige, other than fulfilled or broken promises? Here is what happened to me.

I finished the first season in my dynasty and my prestige was “fair”. I went through the entire off-season and when I started my second season my prestige was “sub-par”. The weird thing is my integrity meter is still the same – 50/50.

During the off-season, I did make promises to a few recruits and I cut two players from my roster. However, I kept all the recruits who signed and cut two players who were already on the team. I did change the position of three recruits – ATH to CB, G to T and CB to SS.

Did any of the changes I made, during the off-season, have an effect on my prestige level? Or was the change in the prestige level just a random event generated by the game? I am stumped and trying to figure out what happened.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2008, 10:58 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Coach’s Prestige

your coach's prestige has nothing to do with the promises, that's for the coach's integrity rating. My guess is you went like 4-8 and that's why your coach's prestige dropped. If his prestige was only fair, then you're probably using Western Kentucky or someone like that and had a bad year, and that's why it dropped. Winning will change your coach's prestige. The integrity rating is entirely based on the promises being kept.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »