Home

Defense help

This is a discussion on Defense help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Defense help

Looking for some help here. I just can't seem to play defense at all. If my opponent wants to run on me, they get 5+ yards a carry, they complete about 75% of their passes, and if they want to roll out they scramble for about 20 yards, the only way I get a stop is if I get a turnover. I usually run a 4-3 cover 3, but I do mix it up in an attempt to find something that works. Does anyone have an advice on plays or anything that works? I'm sick of giving up 49 points a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-16-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Defense help

I use ask corso most of the time for the D. Works pretty well cause my toledo rockets are ranked #1 in Rush D and #18 in Pass D I control in coverage and the run 90% of the time. Only time I give up 28+ points is when its just a flat out good even matchup. Nothing special really, just gotta time when to swat or go for the INT on pass plays and stopping the run with a OLB works the best for me.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:03 AM   #3
bb9
Rookie

bb9's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Defense help

I've noticed man defense works slightly better than zone. I use 2 man under defense and make sure to put as many DBs out there as there are WRs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »