Home

AUTO SUBS and much more

This is a discussion on AUTO SUBS and much more within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-17-2008, 05:37 PM   #1
neileritchey

OVR:
AUTO SUBS and much more

I have searched this forum inside and out to find a good answer for this and I havent. Im an ncaa addict like everyone else here and I have tried everything to get a good rotation of players and nothing has worked. I recently switched to heisman with my own set of sliders based on fistofrage and at first the substitutions seemed better but now they are back to normal

main question:
what settings do you put your auto subs on?
playmakers set are not good

second:
i use texas and they have default coach strategy subs at 45 offense and 45 defense... it seems like lowering those increase subs but for some STRANGE reason increasing subs also increases injuries...
anyone else notice this?

third:
I use the zero penalty setting with 5 for offsides (i dont know why everyone isnt sold on this because it is so much better (i do wish it had holding and false starts ) but the game is faster and not so blocky like easports has shamefully integrated into the game)

i think that zero penalties helps subbing too

anyway, im looking for thoughts from people on what they do to make subbing more prevalent. what do you put your autosubs at and what do you have your coach strategy at and do you notice injury issues. thoughts on anything else involving sliders and settings is appreciated.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-17-2008, 06:21 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: AUTO SUBS and much more

Well first, I want to point out that there are only a couple of positions that you ever SHOULD get a rotation of players based on fatigue, and that is the DL and RB/WR. In real football you don't have OL, LB, or DB rotation based on fatigue very often, if ever.

Now, if you did that in this game, you would have people that are way too tired.

I'm not at home right now, so I can't tell you for sure what my auto subs are at...but I'm fairly sure that they are basically 89/100 for RB and DL, 84/100 for WR, and 70-ish/100 for everything else.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »