Home

Are you Prepared?

This is a discussion on Are you Prepared? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Are you Prepared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Correct. After reading one of your earlier post in this thread, I thought you may have thought that it was the consumer dollar that EA was getting. But in any event, I stand corrected.
no.no.no...friend..I just know that boycotting the game would hurt them in the future,

I really hope it doesnt come down to that though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2008, 04:30 PM   #26
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanclone
no.no.no...friend..I just know that boycotting the game would hurt them in the future,

I really hope it doesnt come down to that though.
lol

lets hope it doesn't come down to that.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 12-19-2008, 08:15 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 11

just rent the game...then if you dont like it don't buy it.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:28 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 6

I just bought the game, and I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Not a single Gamestop in my city (about 6 stores) even carried new copies of NCAA 09 anymore. So, I traded in my copy of Madden for the ONLY uses copy in any Gamestop store in town. And, let me tell you it was the best 10 bucks I've spent.

Being from the South, I enjoy college football much more anyway. But, gamewise, Madden was getting stale. I realized after playing a game that the replay/challenge system was completely broken and it killed my enjoyment of the game.

While Madden is a nice looking game, I enjoy offense and I wasn't getting it in Madden. The playbooks in NCAA are much more diverse and, to me, it plays a more realistic game of football.
Old 12-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #29
Rookie

Put me on the no-buy list.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:22 PM   #30
Rookie

ennepetal's Arena

OVR: 13

There ought to be a way to tag these threads in a way that would indicated it's nothing more than (yet another) game-bashing series. At the very least, it would be appreciated if you could title the thread in a way where I don't have to open it to see that it's the same ol' same ol'.

I'm going to buy two games for every person who posts they aren't going to buy one out of 'protest.' Take that!
Old 12-20-2008, 05:04 PM   #31
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennepetal
There ought to be a way to tag these threads in a way that would indicated it's nothing more than (yet another) game-bashing series. At the very least, it would be appreciated if you could title the thread in a way where I don't have to open it to see that it's the same ol' same ol'.

I'm going to buy two games for every person who posts they aren't going to buy one out of 'protest.' Take that!

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennepetal

You don't have to post in here, it took me awhile to stop posting this stuff in normal threads I'll admit but, the dissatisfaction needs to be herd.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »