Home

Are you Prepared?

This is a discussion on Are you Prepared? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Dec 2008
Are you Prepared?

to send EA a message to their bottom line if this game doesn't meet your expectations?

We can sit around all we want, but until people actually let their wallets do the talking, then EA is still going to give us mediocrity.

I have boycotted Madden since 07, Live since 05, and NCAA football from 07-08.

I ask you, are you prepared not to buy this game if it sucks ?
cartmanclone is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2008, 06:19 PM   #2
Pro
 
mjussawalla's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto
Re: Are you Prepared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanclone
to send EA a message to their bottom line if this game doesn't meet your expectations?

We can sit around all we want, but until people actually let their wallets do the talking, then EA is still going to give us mediocrity.

I have boycotted Madden since 07, Live since 05, and NCAA football from 07-08.

I ask you, are you prepared not to buy this game if it sucks ?
Unfortunately it is hard to know if it sucks until you buy it and try it yourself.
mjussawalla is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: Are you Prepared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
Unfortunately it is hard to know if it sucks until you buy it and try it yourself.
you don't have to buy it...

Blockbuster suffices very well, as do early reviews of flaws
cartmanclone is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:26 PM   #4
Rookie
 
Hey_Rebby's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2004
Re: Are you Prepared?

I think I'm at that point. Two years in a row I've dropped $60 for a college football game that just sits on the shelf. I haven't bought NBA Live since 2004, Madden since 2005. Sadly, it's time to add NCAA Football to that list.

As I get older I it gets harder and harder to find time to play these games. I would rather spend my money and time on something else that doesn't frustrate the hell out of me.

EA you're losing me.
Hey_Rebby is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:40 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: Are you Prepared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey_Rebby
I think I'm at that point. Two years in a row I've dropped $60 for a college football game that just sits on the shelf. I haven't bought NBA Live since 2004, Madden since 2005. Sadly, it's time to add NCAA Football to that list.

As I get older I it gets harder and harder to find time to play these games. I would rather spend my money and time on something else that doesn't frustrate the hell out of me.

EA you're losing me.
excellent

EA has thrown out the competitive factors which make our society run smoothly, but the consumers keep falling in line regardless of product quality...
cartmanclone is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2008, 12:12 AM   #6
MVP
 
prowler's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Seattle, Wa
Re: Are you Prepared?

Last version of Madden I bought had Ray Lewis on the cover, I think that was 05. It wasn't a protest or anything, it just happened to be the same time I started playing NCAA (started with 04 and instantly began losing interest in Madden).

I didn't buy NCAA 09 and won't by 2010 if it hasn't incorporated more of the old gen features. Again not a protest, I'm just not going to buy a game I know I won't play; I don't have a "football fix" anymore, EA stomped it outta me over the years.
prowler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:35 AM   #7
Banned
 
Berliner's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: San Antonio,TX
Re: Are you Prepared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Last version of Madden I bought had Ray Lewis on the cover, I think that was 05. It wasn't a protest or anything, it just happened to be the same time I started playing NCAA (started with 04 and instantly began losing interest in Madden).

I didn't buy NCAA 09 and won't by 2010 if it hasn't incorporated more of the old gen features. Again not a protest, I'm just not going to buy a game I know I won't play; I don't have a "football fix" anymore, EA stomped it outta me over the years.
Strong post to join date ratio
Berliner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:46 AM   #8
MVP
 
prowler's Arena
 
OVR: 11
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Seattle, Wa
Re: Are you Prepared?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berliner
Strong post to join date ratio
Strong relevant post.
prowler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:40 AM.

Top -