Home

When can we expect info on 2010?

This is a discussion on When can we expect info on 2010? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-20-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
#****cancer!

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
When can we expect info on 2010?

I know Madden is going to release bits of info shortly after the Super Bowl this year and it seems they'll continually release bits of info on '10 from there on out. So I was wondering if anyone had an idea of when the NCAA team would be releasing info on 2010.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
Rookie

Blkcanes's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: When can we expect info on 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I know Madden is going to release bits of info shortly after the Super Bowl this year and it seems they'll continually release bits of info on '10 from there on out. So I was wondering if anyone had an idea of when the NCAA team would be releasing info on 2010.
Well seeing how people on this site including yourself has stated that know real info will be out about madden 10 after the super bowl I'm guessing it would be the BCS Championship game. After that they should start letting us know about Ncaa 10. I actually would like to know what is going on with NCAA 10 09 was light years better than 08.
Old 12-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #3
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Probably March is when it will first start to come out. Maybe not until April. That is when it normally comes out.

Last year we had a little info in late March, and then it really started to roll in about April.
Old 12-21-2008, 01:54 AM   #4
Rookie

ChiSox05's Arena

OVR: 13

I thought we got information late February last year. But definitely it should start rolling in in March.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:40 PM   #5
cdj
Rookie

OVR: 10

The latest NCAA Football podcast on EASW says they will mention info following the recruiting podcast, which should take place in early February. It sounds like February/March will be when info begins to come out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2008, 07:03 PM   #6
#****cancer!

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdj
The latest NCAA Football podcast on EASW says they will mention info following the recruiting podcast, which should take place in early February. It sounds like February/March will be when info begins to come out.
thanks man. I was curious if maybe it would come earlier since Madden is seemingly going to release info earlier. But either way, when the info is available its available. I'll have plenty to hold me over til the game releases.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »